Thread: Tsb

Unhappy Tsb

This is the longest Ive ever seen no updates or anything new posted in TSB... Is this the end?
    Follow the liter

Same here. I log on almost every day to look for updates or new posts. I'm on a few other forums that seem to be thriving. Maybe the sport bike scene is dying down a bit or riders are on brand specific forums. In my opinion, when this site was really busy, it was a place for "local" guys and girls to fraternize, organize rides, and share ideas before FB got popular. Back then not many of us were on FB but now we are. I personally don't ride sport bikes any more, I have a V-rod and a touring Harley for the wife and I to ride together on. I love my V-rod and I've grinded the pegs and exhaust down to nothing but its a fun bike to ride. If I get another sport bike it will be for track only. I still love sport bikes and always will which is why I'm still here. This site will always be a reminder of all the badass death defying north run rides that I surprisingly survived. Great times that I will never forget even if this site dies.
    Rick

North Run
    Awesome fun..
    < N > RUN ?

I just read through the whole RAM thread. And I laughed, and laughed, and laughed...