Thread: South Run trip report

South Run trip report

Seems there isn't much happening on this site anymore. We just got back from a cruise and I took an extra day off so I could do some riding on the new Multi. Ran what I could remember of my old south route and the roads were great. Some new pavement on Myakka / Clay Gulley and only saw sand in one spot around Pine Level.

227 miles in total and the weather was great. There were only about 2 roads that I missed.

Capture.jpg
    2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak
    2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack (Cage)

Nice, I did that run like a couple month ago and it was very nice and didn't see many bikes at all.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Nice, I did that run like a couple month ago and it was very nice and didn't see many bikes at all.
    It's the closest to me so I have done it quite a bit over the years. I did get stuck behind a group of scooter riders for a couple miles of Brownville Rd. Otherwise, pretty empty.

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantnic View Post
    It's the closest to me so I have done it quite a bit over the years. I did get stuck behind a group of scooter riders for a couple miles of Brownville Rd. Otherwise, pretty empty.
    On your bike that must have been as fun as being repeatedly punched in the balls...
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    On your bike that must have been as fun as being repeatedly punched in the balls...
    Yeah, it was super exciting waiting for a bunch of gummers to give me an opportunity to pass.