Thread: 2018 it's a New Year

Hybrid View

2018 it's a New Year

First post of the year! Happy New Year!

What'd you do? How was your first day?!

I spent my last day of 2017 with mom, showed my Jeep, and parting with friends at Anthony and Pam's for the night. Started my first day of the year lazy days with great friends, breakfast and a movie. Aimless driving around led me to Largo Central Park to see the lights, then Safety Harbor for a Hot Stone Massage 💆

Day resulted in a great first day of the year and a day at the spa on this gloomy muggy day.
    Had my first Sauna & Steam room experiences...
    Quote Originally Posted by dsonik1 View Post
    But, what do I know, I was only a janitor.

Remember kids... Guns dont kill people. Birthday party rental clowns with guns kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    All we need to do is to surgically remove their eyes and their eardrums.
    It will not only stop them from stealing, but will put them into eternal soundless darkness,
    denying them much more than just losing their hands, and hopefully they would eventually lose their minds.

First and only... 07GSXR750.

3 x Alumni!!! *HHS 2006-PHCC 2008-USF 2013*

Relaxed from a late (later than normal) night with friends, and took care of kids.
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Spent it with a nervous puppy. Tried to distract her by playing Titanfall 2 through the stereo instead of my gaming headphones, but nope. She could tell the difference between video game explosions and the real thing. Gave up a bit after 11pm; so I took a shower and put her between me and the misses.
    f*ck facebook

I thought the site was shut down. Was it not?
    "No matter how many mistakes you've made you are ahead of people who aren't trying."

Remember Spd_dmn_05-Brandon Williford

Nope, just waiting for you to return! Tell your friends! Keep an eye out on the meet and eats, doing 1 a month for now.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

its on life support but expected to make a full recovery... LOL
    "The problem is, in making everyone else happy we have sacrificed our own happiness. We sacrifice so much of ourselves to fit in that there's no self left."

PoppaNoDoz