Thread: RIDE on AMC

RIDE on AMC

Always good to see some moto T.V

AMC has a cool show with Norman Reedus where they travel around via motorcycle and it's pretty cool. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOQfwosYRIw

I started watching it last season. Its a good show, its not so much about motorcycles but the places they visit. I started watching because I'm a TWD fan and Norman is from Florida.
    Rick

Anywhere else we can watch the episodes? I haven't had cable in years. Netflix and Youtube......
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Anywhere else we can watch the episodes? I haven't had cable in years. Netflix and Youtube......
    The show in on AMC and all of their stuff winds up on Netflix or Amazon. If you can get a password you can access AMC on demand too.

Thanks
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.