Thread: Sup, let's hang out?

Sup, let's hang out?

What's up?

How's everyone doing? Looks like there has been a slight decrease in the post counts here in the last couple years. Sad. I know there was some ridiculousness, but there were also really great people that I met through this site, that I would have not had the the pleasure of friendship with, if I hadn't signed up for this site. I always thought this site was better than the other groups. I think it was because it wasn't a club of any sort, it was just a group. A group of fun people that liked riding sport bikes. I stopped riding for a bit when I had the little guy, but the bug wouldn't go away and so I still ride. Sport, touring, cruising, everything has it's own level of fun, and motor toys are something I simply can't do without. I'm glad to see that at the very least, the site is still active.

I have weekends off for the next two months probably. I don't really have any pending desire to do any crazy night time riding, but maybe we could get a small gathering for lunch somewhere, or dinner on a weekend night. I know there are people who are still in the area, regardless of if they have bikes or not anymore.

Lemmie know.
    ...: Not Bikeless :...

I still do Sunday morning rides, but I'm also dealing with some tendinitis. Hopefully this sunday I'll head north.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Since the weather has cooled (and dried up) I've been spending alot of time on 2 wheels.
    f*ck facebook

lets do a north run. I can't do this Saturday, but I could do Sunday, following weekend. What's everyone's schedules? Sunday would also be good where I could get Drewster out. I wouldn't be opposed to having Voo ride the Sporty.

Im super down for this!!!
    Follow the liter

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Im super down for this!!!
    what are you gonna ride? LOL
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    what are you gonna ride? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    ...I wouldn't be opposed to having Voo ride the Sporty.

Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    what are you gonna ride? Lol
    rtmft!!!
    Follow the liter