Thread: Soooo I encounter many asshats on bikes today...

Soooo I encounter many asshats on bikes today...

First 2 Triumph guys, one on a Bonnie and one on a Speed Triple either didn't recognize me or were being a**holes and then this gem:

https://www.facebook.com/edtheartguy...6341627848848/
    f*ck facebook

Wow....
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

seems like the dumb just comes in waves.
    you can go a couple of weeks and not run into any stupid shit, but then all of the sudden, it is everywhere you turn.

I had a small mistake this sunday. Saw a bike coming opposite direction and thought I had enough time to make a left.... Well like four bicyclist on both lanes where sitting talking and when they noticed i was coming, they all decided to move to the lane I was supposed to enter. Well i got on the brakes and slowed down, but didn't put my feet down, so I guess this scared the other guy a little and he had to slow down a little hard. I was looking straight at him, and nodded, but my front wheel was in his lane a little. I would of apologized if he had stopped, but he didn't. AND I am not against bicycles, but they could of used a little more sense.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

I hate share the road... How can we share the road with something that cant come close to the speed limit?
    Follow the liter