Thread: Sena 10C

Hybrid View

Sena 10C

https://www.sena.com/product/10c/

Anyone have this? Thoughts on it?

I have a 20s communicator and it works great. It is a nice quality piece. I'd expect that one to be the same. I will never have a camera on my bike

t_bare
    Ducati Multistrada GT
    Ducati 998 Rubber Ducky
    Ducati Hypermotard 1100s Dark and Leggy
    KTM 530EXC Use-ta-waz-Stevewfl's
    Triumph Daytona 675 Track Bike!

I't doe"s not always have to be on record. I have the sena bluetooth/fm intercom ( can't think of the model# right off....) already. Just thinking i might like to record some video.

Does****

Conceptually not crazy about something "all in one", though super convenient for a simple motovlog type setup, though I'm working on a multi camera setup myself.
    If you are wanting to record video, there are pretty decent action cameras on Amazon at a pretty decent price. I picked up 2 that advertise 4k for about $49 a pop. I did read the reviews and they said the 4k was crap, but the 1080p at 60 frames a second was good. This one is similar to mine.
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Conceptually not crazy about something "all in one", though super convenient for a simple motovlog type setup, though I'm working on a multi camera setup myself.
    If you are wanting to record video, there are pretty decent action cameras on Amazon at a pretty decent price. I picked up 2 that advertise 4k for about $49 a pop. I did read the reviews and they said the 4k was crap, but the 1080p at 60 frames a second was good. This one is similar to mine.
    +1 except I am fan of Go-pro. You get what you pay for with action cams.
    Follow the liter

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    +1 except I am fan of Go-pro. You get what you pay for with action cams.
    True enough.
    What I'm hoping to do with my setup is record riding from several angles which I can now do for under $100. Going with GoPro would set me back nearly a grand. I'm not making money shooting videos (yet) so that kind of scratch is not something I'm willing to fork over for a hobby.
    Did take some footage with them and yes, they are not as good as a GoPro, but at nearly 1/10 the price, I'm pretty happy with them and the difference will not be that obvious to most.
    Voo how have you been? Have not seen you in forever!
    f*ck facebook

double post
    Last edited by echoraven; 06-26-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    f*ck facebook

always good brother.How about you? Hows the cruiser life treating ya?

Have you seen the special features on the Hero 5 black yet? Real time tracking of your path, ability to add MPH, as well as telemetry all to your video screen... If you use their free editing software... which I actually like a lot on a tablet.
    Follow the liter

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    always good brother.How about you? Hows the cruiser life treating ya?

Have you seen the special features on the Hero 5 black yet? Real time tracking of your path, ability to add MPH, as well as telemetry all to your video screen... If you use their free editing software... which I actually like a lot on a tablet.
    I love the cruiser life, it's a better suited bike for me and it's taken me a shit ton of bikes to find that out. My big bike (the Rocket 3) will be paid off about September and about 2 years after that the other one should be done (if I take the Rocket payments and apply them to the tbird).

I've not really looked into GoPro IN A LONG TIME, but not gonna lie, good editing software on a tablet is boner food for me and adding telemetry data to the video screen is pretty damn cool too.
    I've played quite a bit with Final Cut Pro and love it (mostly music videos for a friend of mine) and I look forward to what I could do for a motorcycle related video. I want to do something with better production values than your typical moto vlog thing.
    f*ck facebook

Sena 10C...359.00 new. Found one new on e-Bay for 259.00. Arrived yesterday brand new all packaged up. I was using the Sena smh5-fm with no complaints so it just seemed natural to stick with a product from them. I did research the go-pro's but the mounting/wearing of the unit looked awkward at best. The 10C clamps to my helmet just like my previous Sena unit and i was able to use the headphones and mic that i had already installed so install/hookup was a breeze. A quick firmware update from Sena and it was all set. Sound is crystal clear and loud and the video quality is just what i wanted it to be. so far...2 thumbs up.

good choice then. Enjoy.
    Follow the liter