Thread: 2012 750 Cat Removal

Hybrid View

Question 2012 750 Cat Removal

Thanks for taking a moment to read my question(s).

2012 gsxr 750 with yoshi alpha slip-on. Where would i locate the needed mid-pipe? What issues am i going to run into, or create, when i do this procedure? Electrical issues? Fuel/air issues? Etc. ?? My aim is get a bit more noise out of the thing so the 4-wheeler's can hear that i'm around or near them. The bike is plenty fast and all of that so performance gains for street use are really a non issue. I'm just trying to increase the natural sound and am assuming the cat removal should do the trick. Any thoughts or input will be met with a virtual high-five and a kind hug (no-homo).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DECAT-Cat-El...dYiKCm&vxp=mtr

Pretty expensive and for off-road use only. I like my bikes pretty quite myself.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Very nice. Thank you very much Rico.