Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My trip is coming up

So bad news and good news....
    Bad news.... R1 is acting up, The Case Starter went bad....I had to order one.....FROM JAPAN! Won't be here until no earlier than the 18th. The Case Starter adjust the idle when you first start the bike. Well it went bad and it would keep the idle at 2200-2500..... I figured a way to bypass it, but where Im riding if it gets cold, it is hard to start.....So I cancelled the trip.....
    Good News!.... Taking the Concours and planning a new trip! Leaving next week going to hit Roswell NM, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Steam Boat Springs, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Bear Tooth Pass, Glacier National Park, Road to the Sun, maybe hit the Sturgis area and the RWTW Concours meet in Suches Ga on the way back.
    I'll leave the original trip for next year.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Flaming shit biscuits! Not gonna lie; I'm a wee bit envious of your adventures.
    f*ck facebook

Leaving Saturday.... I'll do a full write up when I get back.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.