Thread: Went to the Bone Valley ATV park in Mulberry

Cool Went to the Bone Valley ATV park in Mulberry

1st trip to this place. It is the absolute perfect place for a beginner or someone like me who's just getting back into off road riding. I spent about 3 hours there and did every trail. The trails are short, but again, this is a beginners place. I still had fun. And some of the trails have countless whoops that take away from the enjoyment of the trail, but it is what it is. There's also a small dirt track that is not packed very well due to the lack of rain. Mostly sugar sand but on the ATV it was a blast. Wouldn't enjoy it so much on a dirt bike in those conditions. There's also a HUGE open area for those that just want to go WOT for a few seconds or just fool around without the fear of hitting anything.

Next stop will be Croom and I'll be putting up a thread for those that might want to join me.

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PLACE and here's what I took out there.

_________________ ____
    |--Papa Jon Racing--| | ; |____.
    |_..._...__________| _|..........|
    "(@)'(@)"""""|(@)(@)*****(@)

CCS #19

Any pictures of you riding the trails?
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Any pictures of you riding the trails?
    Not today. It was a last minute trip and I didn't even take chairs or food/drink, etc. I just threw it in the back of the truck and went. Plus, the trails are really unimpressive. But they are perfect for beginners.

I'll probably take the GoPro when I go to Croom.
    _________________ ____
    |--Papa Jon Racing--| | ; |____.
    |_..._...__________| _|..........|
    "(@)'(@)"""""|(@)(@)*****(@)

CCS #19