Thread: RIP Young Rider

RIP Young Rider

https://www.villages-news.com/23-yea...-interstate-4/

RIP Rider.

Sadly had to creep past this scene this morning out near Branch Forbes Road on I-4. It was a bad scene that just made me pull off at the next exit for a few minutes. Being a rider, it literally rattled me. Happened early and I was coming thru about an hour after, and it was still one of those mornings out there when you hit the patches of fog that takes visibiity to about 50 feet. I feel for the rider's family. Wear the gear folks, even though I honestly wouldn't believe it would have mattered in this case.
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

ugh, no helmet, don't know if it would have saved her, but if the impact knocked her out, the could have prevented her from crawling to safety.
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

R.I.P......Sadly I drove by the scene on Busch BLVD on Saturday, where it looks like a speeding bike had a car turn in front of him. Not sure if that is what happened, but a young father lost his life.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

No matter how you slice it, crashing sucks.
    I can't slow down, the Langoliers will get me.