Thread: Suches 9/10 through 9/14 <-- Fixed

Suches 9/10 through 9/14 <-- Fixed

Going to this, if anyone wants to join. Had a great time last year!
    This is from the COG website, any questions, you can contact me and I'll get a hold of them or go to http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php?topic=56312.0

The 2015 21st edition of Run With the Wolf now has its registration and information page complete.
    This years rally committee is made up of Jerry Holland, Phil Rockwell, and Joan Moody. The rally team will be working hard to put on the best rally they can, so expect a few surprises along the way. We've reduced the registration fee this year due to eliminating the tee shirt. Hope you can make it.

Got an email from Mary. There's not much inside space left already (cabins or loft ). Better get that done before you get beat.
    ************************************************** *****************************
    To make reservations for one of the Bunkhouses or the rooms upstairs please contact Mary at her email address skipperm0905@yahoo.com and it would be best to confirm by telephone also at 706 973 1671. This year they will have 8 bunkhouses available as well as the rooms above the lodge. These will go fast so register as soon as possible. Also this year they will have 3 camp sites that will have electricity available to those who need to have it, ie, if you have a CPAP or a need where electricity is important to your health.

You don't need to make reservations if you are tent camping.

Two Wheels of Suches (TWS), formally known as TWO (Two Wheels Only), has been totally remodeled, featuring all new bath houses and rest rooms, and the main lodge has gone through a complete rebuild, with a new kitchen and loft sleeping quarters. We will have exclusive use of the camping area for this rally, and all loft spaces are for COG members only. Since we expect to fill up the campground for this event, TWS have offered our members a discount per night from their already low camping rates. Please mention the COG camping discount rate of $13.50/night when you call. The loft sleeping is limited, and is available on a first come first served arrangement only. Make your reservations early for the loft or a cabin if you don't tent camp. Mention COG when booking a cabin or loft sleeping when you call.

Included in the rally fee is a Saturday night banquet, which will be a BBQ dinner catered by the TWS staff.

We plan on putting a lot of effort and money into this rally, and will have a huge prize package to offer all riders in attendance. Your chance of going home with some nice goodies/swag is very good, and this will all be done at the banquet Saturday after dinner.

As the southeast members are known to enjoy a bonfire, we'll have one or two group fire areas. As our members are also know to go late into the night around the fire, we've made arrangements to have a good supply of wood available. SECOG members are the most experienced campers in all of COG, so expect all of the usual things that we like.

There it is. A four day rally in a great riding location, at an essentially new facility, with all your fellow COG members and friends in attendance. Come join us, ride the great roads, and meet some new people. You'll certainly leave with a few new friends.Hope you can join us.
    ? Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:29:54 AM by IronButtAl ?
    Last edited by Capt. T; 08-31-2015 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Corrected Dates in Title
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

I'll ride part way. I'm planning on going to the AHRMA races at Barber 10/9-10/11

See you there brutha'
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

Re: Suches 10/10 through 10/13

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. T View Post
    I'll ride part way. I'm planning on going to the AHRMA races at Barber 10/9-10/11
    Good times
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

OMG, be prepared for some good eating at low cost this whole trip.....

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.ph...seen#msg477897
    Steve

KTM EXC
    ZX9R

you all still in
    Steve

KTM EXC
    ZX9R

I'm leaving this coming Thursday. Sorry, but towing to Atlanta to visit a friend, then roaming around NC, before heading back to Suches on Tuesday. See you there.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Hey Steve, you have to change your zig. Isn't the Concours over 100k?

Looking forward to seeing you! Yes sir, its over 109K now
    Steve

KTM EXC
    ZX9R

This seems like a good ride. School and work will prevent me from this. Also need to do the valves, and a few other things before I take any long trips.
    1999 Honda CBR 600F4 -- Yellow & Black w/ Stage 1 Jet kit, K&N Filter and Two Brother's Exhaust

2005 Mercedes E55 AMG -- Blue w/ Tune, Pulley, Heat Exchanger, K&N Filter // 12.00@117 mph