Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I managed to "hit it" after all....

Yeah, Hopefully we can work something out, she's a beauty.....then when I meet people I can say I put all the miles on myself! LOL
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Yeah, Hopefully we can work something out, she's a beauty.....then when I meet people I can say I put all the miles on myself! LOL
    thats funny as all. make a reasonable offer when you're serious about it and promise to take it to 200K like I wanted to and its yours. taking it to stevej's 230k will be a bonus and I'll buy us dinner at chic-filet

edit: it needs nothing, but its about that time again where i usually bleed the brakes/clutch and clean the K & N air filter. good tires, plus a brand new michelin rear PR4 thrown in with it

edit #2: it has 116K on it, but may have 117K on it after this weekend if I take it to Carolinas
    Last edited by stevewfl; 09-07-2016 at 11:09 AM.
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

Oh by the way, I sent you a PM.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Hurt your hand@
    < N > RUN ?