Thread: My 2nd song! Finished it last night!

My 2nd song! Finished it last night!

For this one, my objective was to make one full length and it clocks in at a bit over 4 minutes. Second objective was to use multiple guitars, 3 different instruments with 6 distinct tracks.

The track will be featured on the 2nd video of my channel; More Gear Than Talent (though not the "finished" version that is linked) so have a listen to the track here and let me know what you think.

Listening to the track in my car (1000watt system) there I notice a lack of lower midrange. I hope to correct it in my next musical endeavor.
    f*ck facebook

Congrats . . . . and how do I listen to it, and/or where can I listen to it???
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

Sounds great! It has a ton of energy like something metal with a British influence. In my head I heard Ian Astbury from the Cult doing vocals.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

Sounds good echo. Bring the beat buddy down a bit in the mix and I think more of the guitar texture will shine through. Cause you got some serious good effects you're running that axe through!
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    Congrats . . . . and how do I listen to it, and/or where can I listen to it???
    The link is embedded, but here is the URL: https://soundcloud.com/ravens-echo/e...c-sock-puppets
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade221 View Post
    Sounds good echo. Bring the beat buddy down a bit in the mix and I think more of the guitar texture will shine through. Cause you got some serious good effects you're running that axe through!
    Thanks! my error in mixing that was was following the advice of one of my favorite music related youtube channels, I think it failed mostly because the genre is different. He was mixing a pop song, and mine is hard rock/metal so the drums in my track are far more prominent than a pop track.

Already working on the next track though. Inspiration hit quickly! Will be utilizing one of my harder to tame fuzz pedals.
    f*ck facebook