Thread: On Any Sunday - The Next Chapter and Road

On Any Sunday - The Next Chapter and Road

On Any Sunday - The Next Chapter releases on the 10th. It will be available on itunes and on red bulls online store. http://www.redbullshop.us/dp/B00S6SQE6C#.VNLDAEL3599. I missed the theater release and have been waiting for the release for a while and it looks like I'll have to wait until the 14th due to a business trip to Korea.

I want to get "Road" as well but it was a European film and can't seem to find it here in the States. I've got some other Moto documentaries that I have already watched such as "fast", "faster" and "fastest" and I will watch them again because 22 hours each way is a long long long long time. So if any of you ave some recommendations for good moto movies to keep me grounded at 40k feet I would appreciate the suggestions.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

Have you taken in "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down"? Both are quite entertaining.
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade221 View Post
    Have you taken in "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down"? Both are quite entertaining.
    I have not and just checked em out on iTunes. Thats nearly 20 hours of distraction right there. I have a buch of linux video I ned to watch so these two should help mix things up nicely. Plus its an entirely different side of motorcycling I have never done but am interested in.

Thanks for the tip.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni