Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: BB has xbox live for 39.99

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    813BAY
    Posts
    1,498

    BB has xbox live for 39.99

    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    453
    I'm not re-up'ing my XBL membership another year. Making the move to the PS4.
    '11 ZX10R (Beastly)
    '07 GSXR 750 (Sold)
    '04 600RR (Sold)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    31,713
    Thanks
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

    “I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    8,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I'm not re-up'ing my XBL membership another year. Making the move to the PS4.
    Quick FYI, aside from Destiny you need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer and in Destiny there are certain parts you can only access with Plus.

    ...that being said the PS4 is AWESOME!
    f*ck facebook

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    813BAY
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I'm not re-up'ing my XBL membership another year. Making the move to the PS4.
    i'd love to add a ps4 but we now have a 360 and a one plus I dont know may ps4 owners.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Quick FYI, aside from Destiny you need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer and in Destiny there are certain parts you can only access with Plus.

    ...that being said the PS4 is AWESOME!
    Good to know!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1kArghArgh View Post
    i'd love to add a ps4 but we now have a 360 and a one plus I dont know may ps4 owners.
    It's the total opposite for me; I've had the 360 Elite for 7 years now, and during that time, you may be the first person that has said they have Xbox. Practically everyone I know had a PS3, and now the PS4.

    I can't tell you how much I've loved the 360 though. Of all the systems I've owned, I'd rank it up there with the NES as my 2 GOAT's. There's no way I'll part with the 360. Some of the games are just way too fun for me, so it's worth keeping around for those couple of games.
    '11 ZX10R (Beastly)
    '07 GSXR 750 (Sold)
    '04 600RR (Sold)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    813BAY
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Good to know!



    It's the total opposite for me; I've had the 360 Elite for 7 years now, and during that time, you may be the first person that has said they have Xbox. Practically everyone I know had a PS3, and now the PS4.

    I can't tell you how much I've loved the 360 though. Of all the systems I've owned, I'd rank it up there with the NES as my 2 GOAT's. There's no way I'll part with the 360. Some of the games are just way too fun for me, so it's worth keeping around for those couple of games.


    We love out 360 elite. I did have to solder in a new laser in the dvd player other than that it has been a ton of fun. I had a Sega Dreamcast years ago and could kick myself for donating it to charity.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •