Thread: BB has xbox live for 39.99

BB has xbox live for 39.99

- Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

I'm not re-up'ing my XBL membership another year. Making the move to the PS4.
    '11 ZX10R (Beastly)
    '07 GSXR 750 (Sold)
    '04 600RR (Sold)

Thanks
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Quick FYI, aside from Destiny you need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer and in Destiny there are certain parts you can only access with Plus.

...that being said the PS4 is AWESOME!
    f*ck facebook

i'd love to add a ps4 but we now have a 360 and a one plus I dont know may ps4 owners.
    - Noah

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Quick FYI, aside from Destiny you need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer and in Destiny there are certain parts you can only access with Plus.

...that being said the PS4 is AWESOME!
    Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by 1kArghArgh View Post
    i'd love to add a ps4 but we now have a 360 and a one plus I dont know may ps4 owners.
    It's the total opposite for me; I've had the 360 Elite for 7 years now, and during that time, you may be the first person that has said they have Xbox. Practically everyone I know had a PS3, and now the PS4.

I can't tell you how much I've loved the 360 though. Of all the systems I've owned, I'd rank it up there with the NES as my 2 GOAT's. There's no way I'll part with the 360. Some of the games are just way too fun for me, so it's worth keeping around for those couple of games.
    '11 ZX10R (Beastly)
    '07 GSXR 750 (Sold)
    '04 600RR (Sold)

Good to know!

It's the total opposite for me; I've had the 360 Elite for 7 years now, and during that time, you may be the first person that has said they have Xbox. Practically everyone I know had a PS3, and now the PS4.

I can't tell you how much I've loved the 360 though. Of all the systems I've owned, I'd rank it up there with the NES as my 2 GOAT's. There's no way I'll part with the 360. Some of the games are just way too fun for me, so it's worth keeping around for those couple of games.

We love out 360 elite. I did have to solder in a new laser in the dvd player other than that it has been a ton of fun. I had a Sega Dreamcast years ago and could kick myself for donating it to charity.
    - Noah