Thread: The new Star Wars trailer is out

The new Star Wars trailer is out

No SW's fans here?

I don't know too much about the movie, but the camera work appears to be exceptional for this one.

Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens / Official Teaser Trailer#1 (2015) HD - YouTube
    _________________ ____
    |--Papa Jon Racing--| | ; |____.
    |_..._...__________| _|..........|
    "(@)'(@)"""""|(@)(@)*****(@)

CCS #19

And it's refreshing to see a Storm Trooper in the desert sweating. Hell, the Disney characters only do 20 minute stints in their costumes, I can only imagine what the Imperial ST's are feeling while combing the sands!!

Love Love Love the x-wings over the lake... so bad ass.

But... Black Stormtrooper? Ball droid (fifa droid)? Cross light saber (Darth Jesus)?

Cant wait!!!
    Follow the liter

Dp
    Last edited by voodoo; 12-02-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Follow the liter

and also too!!!

That's freaking Tatooine... and who may or may not have fallen into a Sarlac pit on Tatooine?!?

The baddddddddest bounty hunter in the galaxy son... and yes, he is a "clone".

BOBA FTMFW!!!
    Last edited by voodoo; 12-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    Follow the liter

and also too!!!

That's freaking Tantooine... and who may or may not have fallen into a Sarlac pit on Tantooine?!?

The baddddddddest bounty hunter in the galaxy son... and yes, he is a "clone".

BOBA FTMFW!!!
    Follow the liter

I was never a Star Wars junkie. I liked the original 3 (4, 5, and 6) movies for what they were, a great story. I did like the most recent 3 (1, 2, and 3) a lot. I loved watching Anakin transform from a fun kid to Darth Vader. I'll watch the new one(s) because of the story, the action scenes, and for the simple idea that it's just a really fun series.

The new red light saber is absolutely bad ass!
    '11 ZX10R (Beastly)
    '07 GSXR 750 (Sold)
    '04 600RR (Sold)

I saw that trailer, and I got that tingly feeling up my spine again... I cannot feckin' wait until next December!
    '89 CBR600F1 Hurricane

USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I loved watching Anakin transform from a fun kid to Darth Vader.
    I loved that Princess Amidala finally figured out that she was on the wrong side... I wonder when the US citizens will realize the same thing.
    2001 CR250r
    1983 XR350r Evo racer!
    2007 CRF450x
    1973 Midget
    .... and counting

Great trailer, a little short though, I hope the new movie isn't 3 hours long :|

I was never a Star Wars junkie. I liked the original 3 (4, 5, and 6) movies for what they were, a great story. I did like the most recent 3 (1, 2, and 3) a lot. I loved watching Anakin transform from a fun kid to Darth Vader. I'll watch the new one(s) because of the story, the action scenes, and for the simple idea that it's just a really fun series.

One word about ep1-3... Fucking Jar-Jar...
    Follow the liter

One word about ep1-3... Fucking Jar-Jar...
    Follow the liter

Star Wars nerd to the nth power.
    Wasn't crazy about the prequels though thought the effects were magnificent, though not as ground breaking as episode 4 was during it's time. Jar, jar has ALOT of potential creatively, but was pushed to absurdity. Jake Lloyd as really young Anakin was ok, but Hayden was WAY TOO whiney, like a teenage girl. The adult skywalker portrayal in the clone wars cartoon is far better.
    I'll be there at the midnight showing for Episode 7 with all the other nerds.
    f*ck facebook

Wasn't crazy about the prequels though thought the effects were magnificent, though not as ground breaking as episode 4 was during it's time. Jar, jar has ALOT of potential creatively, but was pushed to absurdity. Jake Lloyd as really young Anakin was ok, but Hayden was WAY TOO whiney, like a teenage girl. The adult skywalker portrayal in the clone wars cartoon is far better.
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    I wonder how long people will be camped out in line at the theaters like they did when Ep 1 came out.
    - Ryan -
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Theodore Roosevelt
    "The Internet has allowed a bunch of dumb people to say dumb things" - Ice T

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Love Love Love the x-wings over the lake... so bad ass.

But... Black Stormtrooper? Ball droid (fifa droid)? Cross light saber (Darth Jesus)?

Cant wait!!!
    I might search for a still of that lake shot for my new desktop!
    - Ryan -
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Theodore Roosevelt
    "The Internet has allowed a bunch of dumb people to say dumb things" - Ice T

Definitely a fan and ind it amazing that my kids all these years later are just as fascinated with the story as I am. We will be there en force when t opens.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

Quote Originally Posted by 1karghargh View Post
    definitely a fan and ind it amazing that my kids all these years later are just as fascinated with the story as i am. We will be there en force when t opens.
    tsb star wars nerd night!!!!
    f*ck facebook

looks awesome cant wait for it to come out big star wars fan