Thread: Tank Bag suggestions.

Tank Bag suggestions.

I need a tank bag for long trips. I have a small one, but it just doesn't have any compartments.
    Well, I need it to carry a large camera, small camera, power cables, tire kit, small tools, ear plugs, well lots of small stuff.
    Doesn't need a GPS mount because I already have one, but it would be nice to have a front pocket for maps.
    Must be a magnetic bag and water proof.
    Anyone has a used one or suggestions on which to buy?
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Rico... I have a Joe rocket tank bag that would probably fit your needs that Id give ya for the small price of a hug from your lovely wife if you want it.

It looks very similar to this one... https://www.denniskirk.com/blaster-t...prd/504798.sku

Holler.
    Follow the liter

Rico... I have a Joe rocket tank bag that would probably fit your needs that Id give ya for the small price of a hug from your lovely wife if you want it.

It looks very similar to this one... https://www.denniskirk.com/blaster-t...prd/504798.sku

Holler.
    Follow the liter

Awesome! I'll let her know too! lol
    Let me figure out when we can swing by.
    Thanks
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Word...
    Follow the liter

Tijuana meet? or any ideas?

yeah yeah yeah... TJ meet works... No idea when the next one is but remind me.
    Follow the liter