Thread: Gracie brandon- brazilian jiu jitsu & mixed martial arts

Gracie brandon- brazilian jiu jitsu & mixed martial arts

GRACIE BRANDON- BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU & MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

So as some of you know and most of you don?t, I have been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for the past 5 months at Gracie Brandon. I got started when Wricksta from TSB told me to come by the gym one night and check it out. So I did, and I was hooked. It has been one of the best workouts I have done in years, and admittedly, I haven?t done much in years either. But let me first say that the overall workout is great, the people there are even better, from the owner to the instructors and the members. What?s really great is everyone is super friendly, it really is a great family atmosphere, there are no egos, no I can kick your ass mentality, none of that crap, just a bunch of friendly people willing to help everyone.
    Its been about 6 months now, and I have been progressing, lost about 15lbs (haven?t changed my diet at all, I?m sure I would have lost a lot more had I been watching what I am eating) and been having a great time doing it. I can go on and on about it but since the owner and head instructor Robby Donofrio just did a commercial, I?ll post the link.

Check it out.
    Commercial Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRBjpblxlM

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/graciebrandon83
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Hey I recognized a few people in that commercial!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Awesome writeup JC! Everything you said was spot on. What JC failed to mention was that he's the class clown lol. And that he's a badass! I still haven't gotten an autograph, you know, since you are famous now for being in the commercial lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, love it! I keep hearing good things about this place.

Lol. KT, the gym is a great place, and the atmosphere and philosophy there is great. It's very informal, and as Wrick mentioned, we do joke a lot in class, so it's laid back. But the philosophy of the school also encompasses that, the "right attitude" not the douche-tude.

It really is a great place, and Wrick a great instructor.

It really is a family friendly environment, Wrick shows up w his kids and his 15 y/o daughter whoops my ass. Lol

Sent from my iPhone by YOUR MOM!!!
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898

Gitmo

Very cool... Wrick is awesome!!!
    Follow the liter

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Very cool... Wrick is awesome!!!
    Wrick is ah-ight
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898

Gitmo

Ive been begging him to adopt me for years now.
    Follow the liter

You shut your face JC! lol. Anytime voodoo, but you are gonna do dishes lol.

For anyone in the Brandon and Riverview areas, come train with us. The first day is free. Like JC says, there are no egos. It truly is a family atmosphere. I've gotten to know JC pretty well the past 5-6 months we've been training together, contrary to what people think(and say) lol, he is one of the nicest guys I know. He didn't train one day, but stopped by because it was a little kid's birthday and brought him ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by wricksta View Post
    You shut your face JC! lol. Anytime voodoo, but you are gonna do dishes lol.

For anyone in the Brandon and Riverview areas, come train with us. The first day is free. Like JC says, there are no egos. It truly is a family atmosphere. I've gotten to know JC pretty well the past 5-6 months we've been training together, contrary to what people think(and say) lol, he is one of the nicest guys I know. He didn't train one day, but stopped by because it was a little kid's birthday and brought him ice cream.
    the little kid was Wricksta, LOL ha ha ha...
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898

Gitmo

*guy from the ringer* - "hey, when the fuck did we get ice cream" lol

LMAO, that is my quote, LOVE that scene in that movie... I always say it, watch that scene, and then watch Knoxvilles face during it, he loses his shit, and cant keep a straight face.
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898

Gitmo

Bro, one of the funniest one liners in movie history. I noticed knoxville's face the first time i watched it. I must've replayed it 20x first time i watched it lol

For anyone interested in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the Wesley Chapel/New Tampa area, I also teach classes Tuesdays, Thursdays and usually have open mat on Fridays in Wesley Chapel. I am the BJJ instructor at Hammerfist Krav Maga. Classes are 6:45-7:45. JC has been up to train there and Rocks on here trains there and is also one of their krav maga instructors.

this is all tru
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898

Gitmo