Thread: Who Should I Talk To?

Who Should I Talk To?

I'm planning on taking the wife in to Fun Bike Center on Saturday to look at some different models, is there anyone specific I should talk to for helpful service without high-pressure sales?

We already sized her on a Ninja 300 but now want to put her on the CTX700N, the CB500F and CB500R, and the Bonneville.
    Fat AND slow!

650! Talk to the 650!
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

She fit on the 300 better. The 650 was a touch too large.
    Fat AND slow!

Who Should I Talk To?

So was my wife's Ducati, and now she says she would have been comfortable on the bigger one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vfrvtec View Post
    I'm planning on taking the wife in to Fun Bike Center on Saturday to look at some different models, is there anyone specific I should talk to for helpful service without high-pressure sales?

We already sized her on a Ninja 300 but now want to put her on the CTX700N, the CB500F and CB500R, and the Bonneville.
    When you get there, ask for me (Elliott), and I will set you up with someone that will take good care of you. I look forward to meeting you and your wife. Do you know what time you are planning on being there?

Thanks, I will do that. I am moving kind of show this morning, so maybe around 11.
    Fat AND slow!

Hey, it was nice meeting you and your wife today at the dealership. I hope you both enjoyed your lunch and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon when she is ready to come demo ride the bikes she likes most! In the meantime, of course please don't hesitate to contact me, Steve, or anyone else over here with any questions.

Elliott, thanks again for taking the time out to chat and show us around. We will be back over there in 3 weeks to demo the Bonnie and CTX. I can't wait to get my wife back on two wheels.

Lunch was great; they took good care of us at Mojo's.

Paul
    Fat AND slow!

Quote Originally Posted by vfrvtec View Post
    Elliott, thanks again for taking the time out to chat and show us around. We will be back over there in 3 weeks to demo the Bonnie and CTX. I can't wait to get my wife back on two wheels.

Lunch was great; they took good care of us at Mojo's.

Paul
    Woohoo!!