Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 20th annual "Ride with the Wolf" Rally: SUCHES, GA (9/4 - 9/7)

Calling you out? Maybe. Trying to breath some life into this forum? Definitely.

t_bare
    Ducati Multistrada GT
    Ducati 998 Rubber Ducky
    Ducati Hypermotard 1100s Dark and Leggy
    KTM 530EXC Use-ta-waz-Stevewfl's
    Triumph Daytona 675 Track Bike!

Quote Originally Posted by t_bare View Post
    Calling you out? Maybe. Trying to breath some life into this forum? Definitely.

t_bare
    Well, lets plan another camping trip when it gets cooler and I'll ride all the way! I was thinking Pensacola. Never been. Oh yeah, buying grip glue TODAY!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Well, lets plan another camping trip when it gets cooler and I'll ride all the way! I was thinking Pensacola. Never been. Oh yeah, buying grip glue TODAY!
    Sure, I'll give you another chance to drink all my beer while I'm out slaying dragons!

t_bare
    Ducati Multistrada GT
    Ducati 998 Rubber Ducky

I"m practicing one handed riding. May have to be that way, get answer on surgery here in two weeks.
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

T bare. I think I rodebdown in the same rain as you did. It was a deluge from Atlanta down to ocala. I also got rained on riding the cherohala on that Saturday. Also had lots of wet grass on the road as well
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Anybody going to the overland expo in north Carolina?
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

That grass was ridicules.

t_bare
    Ducati Multistrada GT
    Ducati 998 Rubber Ducky

I really didn't drink any of your beer.....
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by t_bare View Post
    That grass was ridicules.

t_bare
    NO kidding. I was coming back the other way and the grass was almost to the yellow line in some places. At one point a Pickup and trailer came around a turn and kind of pushed me wide so I got into the grass and heard the TC do a little tap dance.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade221 View Post
    I"m practicing one handed riding. May have to be that way, get answer on surgery here in two weeks.
    I hope it all works out for you... and before the cooler riding weather arrives.
    Fat AND slow!

Some pics.
    Camping spot.

4 mile gravel ride.

The main building of Two Wheels of Suches.

The people of COG

Some of the bikes.

North Georgia, very nice!

Bump for the pics......