Thread: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R - Dealer Demo Unit

2013 Triumph Street Triple R - Dealer Demo Unit

We also have a matte graphite 2013 Triumph Street Triple R available with 2054 miles on it, another Dealer Demo Unit. It comes with the full 2-year original manufacturer's warranty and just had brand new tires installed and Triumph's slick aftermarket bar-end mirrors.
    MSRP $9999
    DEMO PRICE $8699
    TSB PRICE $7999
    Attachment 31551
    Last edited by HoleShotThis; 05-21-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Added price

Nice color scheme. Damn it!!! I want another bike already.
    Follow the liter

Sooooo tempting!!!
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Nice color scheme. Damn it!!! I want another bike already.
    Voodoo, are you either in the military or a veteran? I forgot to mention, Triumph's Thank-A-Hero program ends on May 31st. If you are either active US military or a US military veteran Triumph will give you up to $1000 toward the purchase of a new Triumph. On the Street Triple R, the Thank-A-Hero credit is $500. That would mean you can get this bike for only $7499 as a Veteran TSB member!

Quote Originally Posted by HoleShotThis View Post
    ...Triumph's Thank-A-Hero program ends on May 31st. If you are either active US military or a US military veteran Triumph will give you up to $1000 toward the purchase of a new Triumph...
    Have taken advantage of it twice already. It's a great thing Triumph does every year.
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Have taken advantage of it twice already. It's a great thing Triumph does every year.
    Thank you for your service! Which branch of the military did you serve?

So how doni prove I served? DD214? I don't even know if I still have all my papers! I'll be there in the morning.
    “I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, OK, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.”

Quote Originally Posted by vtwinpower View Post
    So how doni prove I served? DD214? I don't even know if I still have all my papers! I'll be there in the morning.
    Exactly. They require Valid Driver's License and Either Military ID or Form DD-214
    See you tomorrow!

I have been riding this Street Triple R for the past week and I have to say it is awesome. I brought the bike home for the long weekend to ride and already carved up the back roads of Thonotosassa today for 2 hours. Anyone looking to try a new bike that you will enjoy make sure you consider these Triumphs. And let me know if you want to come demo the bike for yourself.

More Good News for anyone looking to buy a new Triumph Street Triple or Street Triple R! Just an hour ago today, Triumph added the Street Triple and Street Triple R to their "Value Added Accessory Program." This means that until June 31st, 2014 anyone who purchases a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive $729.97 worth of Genuine Triumph Accessories FREE from Triumph!

Using this program, buyers of a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive the following three paint-matched accessories for their Street Triples or Street Triple Rs:

Belly Pan ($249.99)
    Fly Screen ($279.99)
    Seat Cowl ($199.99)

Also, dealers may combine this offer with $0 down, 3.99% financing, and any other current Triumph incentive, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by HoleShotThis View Post
    More Good News for anyone looking to buy a new Triumph Street Triple or Street Triple R! Just an hour ago today, Triumph added the Street Triple and Street Triple R to their "Value Added Accessory Program." This means that until June 31st, 2014 anyone who purchases a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive $729.97 worth of Genuine Triumph Accessories FREE from Triumph!

Using this program, buyers of a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive the following three paint-matched accessories for their Street Triples or Street Triple Rs:

Belly Pan ($249.99)
    Fly Screen ($279.99)
    Seat Cowl ($199.99)

Also, dealers may combine this offer with $0 down, 3.99% financing, and any other current Triumph incentive, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
    I served in the USAF.

FLAMING FUCKBALLS! One thing you forgot is that you can use BOTH benefits simultaneously. The Thank A Hero money AND the free accessories. I did that with my original Bonneville purchase, though I have no idea how (and why) my Rocket 3 Touring was loaded, but got the Thank a Hero money for that one too. Yes a DD 214 will suffice, since I got both my Triumphs at the same dealer my paper work was already on file.

...not that a beginner should be on a Triumph, but I think they have some kind of rider class reinbursement.
    f*ck facebook