Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R - Dealer Demo Unit

  1. #1

    2013 Triumph Street Triple R - Dealer Demo Unit

    We also have a matte graphite 2013 Triumph Street Triple R available with 2054 miles on it, another Dealer Demo Unit. It comes with the full 2-year original manufacturer's warranty and just had brand new tires installed and Triumph's slick aftermarket bar-end mirrors.
    MSRP $9999
    DEMO PRICE $8699
    TSB PRICE $7999
    Attachment 31551
    Last edited by HoleShotThis; 05-21-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Added price

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TuningforkVille, Yamiland
    Posts
    26,669
    Nice color scheme. Damn it!!! I want another bike already.
    Follow the liter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    8,151
    Sooooo tempting!!!
    f*ck facebook

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Nice color scheme. Damn it!!! I want another bike already.
    Voodoo, are you either in the military or a veteran? I forgot to mention, Triumph's Thank-A-Hero program ends on May 31st. If you are either active US military or a US military veteran Triumph will give you up to $1000 toward the purchase of a new Triumph. On the Street Triple R, the Thank-A-Hero credit is $500. That would mean you can get this bike for only $7499 as a Veteran TSB member!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    8,151
    Quote Originally Posted by HoleShotThis View Post
    ...Triumph's Thank-A-Hero program ends on May 31st. If you are either active US military or a US military veteran Triumph will give you up to $1000 toward the purchase of a new Triumph...
    Have taken advantage of it twice already. It's a great thing Triumph does every year.
    f*ck facebook

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Have taken advantage of it twice already. It's a great thing Triumph does every year.
    Thank you for your service! Which branch of the military did you serve?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Concord N.Cali
    Posts
    3,084
    So how doni prove I served? DD214? I don't even know if I still have all my papers! I'll be there in the morning.
    “I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, OK, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.”

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwinpower View Post
    So how doni prove I served? DD214? I don't even know if I still have all my papers! I'll be there in the morning.
    Exactly. They require Valid Driver's License and Either Military ID or Form DD-214
    See you tomorrow!

  9. #9
    I have been riding this Street Triple R for the past week and I have to say it is awesome. I brought the bike home for the long weekend to ride and already carved up the back roads of Thonotosassa today for 2 hours. Anyone looking to try a new bike that you will enjoy make sure you consider these Triumphs. And let me know if you want to come demo the bike for yourself.

  10. #10
    More Good News for anyone looking to buy a new Triumph Street Triple or Street Triple R! Just an hour ago today, Triumph added the Street Triple and Street Triple R to their "Value Added Accessory Program." This means that until June 31st, 2014 anyone who purchases a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive $729.97 worth of Genuine Triumph Accessories FREE from Triumph!

    Using this program, buyers of a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive the following three paint-matched accessories for their Street Triples or Street Triple Rs:

    Belly Pan ($249.99)
    Fly Screen ($279.99)
    Seat Cowl ($199.99)

    Also, dealers may combine this offer with $0 down, 3.99% financing, and any other current Triumph incentive, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    8,151
    Quote Originally Posted by HoleShotThis View Post
    More Good News for anyone looking to buy a new Triumph Street Triple or Street Triple R! Just an hour ago today, Triumph added the Street Triple and Street Triple R to their "Value Added Accessory Program." This means that until June 31st, 2014 anyone who purchases a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive $729.97 worth of Genuine Triumph Accessories FREE from Triumph!

    Using this program, buyers of a new Street Triple or Street Triple R will receive the following three paint-matched accessories for their Street Triples or Street Triple Rs:

    Belly Pan ($249.99)
    Fly Screen ($279.99)
    Seat Cowl ($199.99)

    Also, dealers may combine this offer with $0 down, 3.99% financing, and any other current Triumph incentive, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
    I served in the USAF.

    FLAMING FUCKBALLS! One thing you forgot is that you can use BOTH benefits simultaneously. The Thank A Hero money AND the free accessories. I did that with my original Bonneville purchase, though I have no idea how (and why) my Rocket 3 Touring was loaded, but got the Thank a Hero money for that one too. Yes a DD 214 will suffice, since I got both my Triumphs at the same dealer my paper work was already on file.

    ...not that a beginner should be on a Triumph, but I think they have some kind of rider class reinbursement.
    f*ck facebook

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •