Thread: Now Hiring Powersports Sales Associates

Now Hiring Powersports Sales Associates

Visit our Craigslist posting below for details. Please help us share this information with your friends!

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/sls/4414207755.html

...tempting. Gotta pay better than my dead end job.
    f*ck facebook

Now Hiring Powersports Sales Associates

Echo depends of you can sell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dsonik1 View Post
    But, what do I know, I was only a janitor.

Remember kids... Guns dont kill people. Birthday party rental clowns with guns kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    All we need to do is to surgically remove their eyes and their eardrums.
    It will not only stop them from stealing, but will put them into eternal soundless darkness,
    denying them much more than just losing their hands, and hopefully they would eventually lose their minds.

First and only... 07GSXR750.

3 x Alumni!!! *HHS 2006-PHCC 2008-USF 2013*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphanid View Post
    Echo depends of you can sell!...
    I know. That's what keeps me from running over there. I do have extensive retail experience, but it was all non commissioned, which relieved ALOT of the stress and I was able to find the BEST solution for the customer as opposed to the one that would net me the biggest sale.
    f*ck facebook

i love how u guys have the papajohns next door, jordan was a good guy to work for. gl finding some sales people!
    I've been here

Echo, swing by for an interview and I will give you candid feedback as to whether or not I think it might be a good fit for you. It's certainly not for everyone, but being a motorcycle enthusiast is a good start! There are sales aptitude tests out there too that you could take to see if your personality is a natural match.

Do you mean the old Papa John's next door to our old store or the new one that we built in 2008 after building the new dealership in 2007? Which store did you work at with Jordan? Oh, speaking of Papa John's Pizza, Fun Bike Center employees get a 50% discount on Papa John's Pizza and 15% off on food at Mojo's next door. Oh yeah!

Oxide Zer0, Do you mean the old Papa John's attached to our old store or the new one that we built in 2008 after building the new dealership in 2007? Which store did you work at with Jordan? Oh, speaking of Papa John's Pizza, Fun Bike Center employees get a 50% discount on Papa John's Pizza and 15% off on food at Mojo's next door. Oh yeah!