Thread: 4G LTE for 35/Mo.

4G LTE for 35/Mo.

Limited time Offers ONLY: Please look at expiration dates :-)

ALL of our 4G phones are $35 a month for the first 6months. Good Until March 31,2014

We are a "No-Contract" company.

PLEASE ask for details-

Only with Boost Mobile and ONLY new handsets are eligible for this promotion.
    We cannot bring over another carriers phone to our network.

We have other promotions going on as well-

New and Existing Boost Mobile Customers get $50 instant savings with purchase of the ZTE Warp 4G. OFFER GOOD UNTIL MARCH 16,2014

ALL new customers switching from any non-Sprint or Page Plus carrier to Boost (keeping your same number) are eligible to receive $50 off of suggested retail price. OFFER GOOD UNTIL MARCH 31,2014

For those that are switching from another company:

I have a list of Carriers that are eligible for the port-in promotion.
    Cricket is questionable, as a small percent of cricket's customer base is a part of a Sprints network.

Rico and I do give discounts, so please let us know if you are a Student, have your CWP, and Military. Every little bit of savings count.

We can be reached at the store between the hours of 10a-7p (813)689-6164 or on our cells.
    Abby (813)495-5229
    Rico (813)484-5516
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Wished it was July. I'm on Sprint but looking to dump one line and will just have two then.
    -------------------
    Thank your stars you're not that way...turn your back and walk away
    Don't even pause and ask them why...turn around and say goodbye

2008 Ninja 650r, aka Old Man Ninja

bump for Rico givin' it away
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

Just FYI I am taking Rico up on this offer. My Verizon plans don't expire until 8/11 and 10/15. When I drop my data from 10GB a month to 1GB a month I will lower my Verizon bill $80 a month.

So even though I will still have my Verizon lines, I will be SAVING money. Don't be afraid to think outside the box, I was tired of paying over $200/month for cell phone service

BAM! Done deal ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to see you, other phone is on its way.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

4G LTE for 35/Mo.

Sweet. Are you coming to Tijuana flats? Or should we plan on next week at shamrocks? I think the girls said this week thinking it was shamrocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let you know as soon as I get it and we will go from there. Thanks

4G LTE for 35/Mo.

Awesome. Did you order the white bumper case for mine?

Will do.

4G LTE for 35/Mo.

If you didn't order it don't worry about it. My buddy gave me a life proof.

Cool, glad I read this before I ordered it! LOL
    Might still get some thou.

Cool :-)

P.s for those that didn't catch it I'm taking Rico up on this awesome deal for a SECOND iPhone and saving EVEN MORE money!

4G LTE for 35/Mo.

Bump