Thread: Performance Machine "Domino" Forged Aluminum Chrome Wheels for Yamaha R1 '04-'10

Performance Machine "Domino" Forged Aluminum Chrome Wheels for Yamaha R1 '04-'10

We used to sell a lot of high-end custom chrome wheels until the lenders cut back on how much they would finance for add-ons like this. Of the wheels we used to heavily stock, I still have a couple pairs left over that have served as wall art, more or less. My personal favorite of the wheels is the Performance Machine Domino wheel. Performance Machine is widely recognized as one of the highest quality, premium wheels on the market as you are probably aware, and it is for good reason. These things are great, the same wheels that are favorites of custom bike builders all over, including places like Roaring Toyz. If I rode an R1 myself, I would just put them on my bike, but since I am more of a Honda, Kawasaki, and Triumph guy, I have no use for these brand new wheels and am willing to part with them at a loss. Please let me know if you have any interest or if you know someone who may. Thanks.

Regularly: $2699.90
    Inventory Clearance Price: $1800 (we will also include the labor to install the wheels in this price)

Attachment 31247Attachment 31248Attachment 31249Attachment 31250Attachment 31251

It turns out no one wants to buy these awesome wheels for their Yamaha R1 so I guess I will look for an R1 to buy instead of sell the wheels. Do any of you know someone trying to sell a 2008 to 2010 R1 with low miles in good condition? If so please let me know or have them contact me so I can make them an offer.

Very nice looking wheels!
    Aren't 2007-2008 the same and 2009-up the same?
    Not 100% sure.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Very nice looking wheels!
    Aren't 2007-2008 the same and 2009-up the same?
    Not 100% sure.
    Yeah, apparently the wheels fit anything from 2004 to 2010. I am just assuming it may be a better idea for me to put on something a little newer for the purposes of resale (considering that they are $2699 wheels!)