Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Superbike School

found out today that the camp is being offered on a Mon/Tue with a pretty nice discount but I wont be able to grab that time off. If I can pull it off I will try to get the L1 class on Saturday if not I suppose I will wait to see if I can do the Barber Camp next year or do the DiSalvo School.

I ordered the book and have watched the Twist II movie three times already. I can't wait to get to the class and start working on it at the track.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

IMO most would be better off attending a track school on their own bike, to get the most out of it. You learn techniques with your own bike and how it reacts.
    Its like learning dog training with someone elses dog
    999R Fila #25
    1098S
    749D
    S4RS (sold)
    Monster 695 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyh View Post
    IMO most would be better off attending a track school on their own bike, to get the most out of it. You learn techniques with your own bike and how it reacts.
    Its like learning dog training with someone elses dog

I've learned other abilities with OPP in the past and that turned out VERY well

Agreed the CSS camp only allows the use of their BMW's but the separate classes you can byob. I think the DiSalvo school offers the camp wit your own bike which appeals to me a bit more.
    - Noah
    2012 848 Evo Corse SE w/ Full Termignoni

Quote Originally Posted by 1kArghArgh View Post
    I've learned other abilities with OPP in the past and that turned out VERY well

Agreed the CSS camp only allows the use of their BMW's but the separate classes you can byob. I think the DiSalvo school offers the camp wit your own bike which appeals to me a bit more.
    Disalvo school was worth the money. Only 15 riders allowed, and there were several instructors. Lots of one on one
    999R Fila #25
    1098S
    749D
    S4RS (sold)
    Monster 695 (sold)

All I know is on the next group ride, I will hitch a tow behind Paul. The last ride he caught up to me in every corner... I hope to keep up

Ride Red!

That looked awesome. Thanks for the write up.
    "No matter how many mistakes you've made you are ahead of people who aren't trying."

Remember Spd_dmn_05-Brandon Williford