Thread: Need service please

Need service please

Hey Chad,
    I'm new to TSB and some guys from ZX-10R.net suggested I contact you for a valve check/adjustment on my 07 ZX10 as part of the routine 15k mile service. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't show in the sent folder, so I'm not sure if you received it. What's the best way to schedule an appointment, etc?
    Thanks!
    Adam

Adam, sending a PM is usually the best way to get a hold of Chad, unless you have his number. He gets on here from time to time, but he hasnt been taking on too much work. So other than sending him a PM and posting on here, that is your best bet.

Welcome and ride safe
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Need service please

Another thing to keep in mind is that Chad is HEAVILY in demand ALWAYS because of the quality of his work.

Some of us here love his work so much that if he calls us and says "I want to work on your bike" we would ask only 2 questions:

1. How much?
    2. When do you want the bike?

Chad is the caliber of professional that can pick and choose his projects.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away....
    f*ck facebook

Thanks griff and echo, I appreciate the responses. I got lucky and spoke with Chad last night, and I'm sold. This would be the very first time I ever brought any of my bikes somewhere for service. As his reputation suggests, he's the exception to most and seems extremely knowledgeable and professional. And like you said echo, he is in high demand but did say he'd squeeze me in down the road. I'm in need of routine maintenance, so for service like that of Chad's I can wait.
    Thanks for the welcome!