Thread: Come try our delicious wings at Mojo's this week for the low price of only $0.30!

Come try our delicious wings at Mojo's this week for the low price of only $0.30!

$0.30 WINGS at MOJO's Lakeland! 30 Cent Wings for Lunch and Dinner, this week only!

http://www.getmojod.com

Come ride over to the Fun Bike Center Motorsports Complex in Lakeland and enjoy this wing special at Mojo's! We hope to see some of you out here!

Nice! My wife and I have been there a few times, but never tried the wings...
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Nice! My wife and I have been there a few times, but never tried the wings...
    Seriously, they are very good. If you decide to come let me know so I can say hi.

Mojo wings are awesome. Some advice to those that go, and i do RECOMMEND you go out there... I would say CAGE it out there, Mojo's has a state of the art cooling system for the tap beer, so even in this heat, their BEER IS ICE COLD.....

Great atmosphere, great food, and you can walk next door and check out the Fun Bike Center Dealership, which is HUUUUGE....
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo