Thread: Re-Welcome CJ Czaia of Czaia Law Group

Re-Welcome CJ Czaia of Czaia Law Group

I would like to re-welcome an old personal friend of mine, CJ Czaia. CJ has been a big supporter of this community for several years now, as some of you know, CJ was part owner of another Law Firm, Czaia & "something or other......."

CJ has moved own now and has his own firm Czaia Law Group.

As mentioned CJ has been a huge supporter of TSB for several years, he is also has been an avid rider, racer and track day promoter for a long time.
    CJ used to race the CCS and WERA circuits.
    He has owned/operated and raced on Endurance Race teams on the AMA Schedule.
    He has sponsored several teams that has raced in the DAYTONA 200.

While "other-people" ride their shinny bike once a week to bike nights, CJ has raced, and rubbed racing elbows with many professional racers over the years, along with sponsoring up and coming professional riders in the most prestigious motorcycle event in the country- The Daytona 200.
    Those that follow the AMA Daytona Sportbike series knows that current series leader:Cameron Beaubier: who rode for CJ's team in 2011 at the Daytona 200.

It is obvious CJ has a passion for riding and racing, and has done so much to support and help the sportbike community..

I would personally like to extend a welcome back and best of luck in your new business endeavor.

Also make sure you check out Czaia Law Group/Dynoworks sponsored track weekends, next one is located here: Czaia Law Group / Dynoworks track weekend

Contact Info:
    Czaia Law Group
    2202 N. West Shore Blvd
    ste 200
    Tampa FL 33607
    Ph. 855-292-4252

Email: Info@czaialaw.com
    www.czaialaw.com
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Good to know that a sponsor actually can ride a motorcycle and understands the life. I have always wondered when looking at those
    ads and billboards of those people sitting on Harleys if they can ride or even own a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Primape View Post
    Good to know that a sponsor actually can ride a motorcycle and understands the life. I have always wondered when looking at those
    ads and billboards of those people sitting on Harleys if they can ride or even own a bike.
    Yep, CJ is the 'Real Deal' and a genuinely neat guy also.

(this was not a paid advertisement for the CJ Czaia law group and the author was not compensated in any way blah blah.....lawyer speak.........blah blah................more lawyer speak...........................blah)
    2 Buells, 1 04 XB12S and 1 XB12R

AM CCS# 331 - 04 Buell XB12R

Congratz to you CJ!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Welcome back!!

Bikes: 06 GSXR 600 (Chad Wolfe Prepared) suspension!

TRACK JUNKIE

Aaand he is kinda Peruvian. Awesome guy, regardless
    Randy: 99' BB6 - 03' R6

Dynoworks tuned, Chad Wolfe prepared.

Cj is an overall amazing person! He's a very inspirational person in my life and when it comes to someone handling something that affects your own life, I would without hesitation recommended him.

Welcome back.
    Follow the liter