Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead!

I'm not dead!

Good enough, isn't.

"Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding

WHAAAAATT that's crazy... Btw ... Glad it's not you!!!

Thanks for the post, your phone been blowing up!?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsonik1 View Post
    But, what do I know, I was only a janitor.

Remember kids... Guns dont kill people. Birthday party rental clowns with guns kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    All we need to do is to surgically remove their eyes and their eardrums.
    It will not only stop them from stealing, but will put them into eternal soundless darkness,
    denying them much more than just losing their hands, and hopefully they would eventually lose their minds.

First and only... 07GSXR750.

3 x Alumni!!! *HHS 2006-PHCC 2008-USF 2013*

I would have known right away, you're not 31!!! You wish!!! Glad you are still around.
    “I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, OK, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.”

Thanks for the post Bro. I was freaking out.

OMFinG my phone has been blowing up. I just answer it "I'm alive" now. As I type, my wife is explaining to my mother in law that it wasn't me.
    Good enough, isn't.

"Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding

Haha, nice

+1 i was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Wolfe View Post
    OMFinG my phone has been blowing up. I just answer it "I'm alive" now.
    That's a good thing! lol My wife recognized your name too!

Quote Originally Posted by vtwinpower View Post
    I would have known right away, you're not 31!!! You wish!!! Glad you are still around.
    Lol!

I'm glad that you are okay and that it's not you; btw, are you from West Newton, PA too?

Me Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

saw this on BN9 a few minutes ago and thought.......I wonder.......then I saw 31yrs old......... The Chad is at least 35.

Dayum! I thought you got the shaft. It was on Bay news 9. Glad your still here.

If a 7 story fall can't kill chuck norris, it won't even hurt Tha REAL Chad!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

wow.. I saw that on the news and Melissa and I did think it was you. Glad your alive!

As soon as they said 150 lb, I knew you were fine

Glad you are ok !

Saw the article in the St. Pete (Tampa Bay) Times. Saw the name, then read the details. Whew.

Mystery of man's death in elevator shaft at Tampa International Airport still unsolved
    Shelley Rossetter, Times Staff Writer
    Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:04pm

TAMPA — The Pennsylvania man whose body was found in an elevator shaft at Tampa International Airport on Friday had flown in with his girlfriend for a visit with her parents and a trip to Daytona Bike Week.

Chad Wolfe, 31, arrived in Tampa on a Delta flight from Atlanta just after midnight Friday along with his girlfriend, said his father, Garland Wolfe. The couple planned to meet her stepfather and mother in the Tampa Bay area then head to Daytona for a few days, he said.

The Tampa International Airport Police Department is still investigating what happened next.

RELATED NEWS/ARCHIVE
    Tampa Bay area has a long history of violent, heinous crimes
    More than a Year ago
    After 22 years, death of Land O'Lakes man remains a mystery
    2 Months Ago
    Dead man found in Tampa International elevator shaft
    1 Day Ago
    Families dismayed that arrest not made in boating crash that killed two
    2 Months Ago
    Plant City man is killed in plane crash
    More than a Year ago

According to airport officials, Chad Wolfe stepped onto an elevator on the third floor of the main terminal shortly after his flight landed and rode up to the seventh floor parking garage on the blue side, where his luggage and cell phone were later found.

Garland Wolfe said his son often went to the top floors of places he visited to get a look at the view and was probably looking for a place to smoke.

"He might have gone to get a cigarette while (his girlfriend) went down to get her luggage," Garland Wolfe said. "He went up to find somewhere — parking or something — to have a cigarette."

When he didn't return, his girlfriend and her stepfather had him paged over the airport's loudspeakers, Garland Wolfe said.

The pair waited for Chad Wolfe until about 4 a.m. and then called his father to tell him his son was missing.

About an hour earlier, airport maintenance crews reported a malfunctioning elevator a few doors down from the one Chad Wolfe had used, said airport spokeswoman Janet Zink.

As crews worked to fix the problem the next morning, a technician discovered Chad Wolfe's body about 10:45 a.m., Zink said.

The medical examiner took custody of the body and will determine the cause of death. There were no signs of foul play, Zink said.

Garland Wolfe, at home in Pennsylvania, was waiting by the phone Saturday morning for updates from police. But his patience was wearing thin.

"It has been over 24 hours since the incident and they don't have an answer," he said. "At first they said that he possibly pried the doors open. He's a small guy. At 145 pounds that's virtually impossible."

Besides, he said, his son had a happy life at home and showed no signs of depression. "He had a life, he loved his job and loved his hobbies," his father said.

He and his girlfriend had been together for 10 years. He rode a Harley Davidson motorcycle for fun and he worked every day alongside his dad.

The father-son duo ran a small body repair shop in West Newton, Penn. Growing up around the business, Chad Wolfe started working on cars when he was only 15.

"He hung out at the shop with me a lot," his father said. "He just started fixing things, taking them apart. It will be very difficult to move on."

Times news researcher Natalie Watson contributed to this report. Shelley Rossetter can be reached at srossetter@tampabay.com or (813) 226-3401.

haha. this is why i just popped in here, to make sure it was not Chad.

It seems that the elevator (shaft) doors were broken; I see a lawsuit, a multimillion dollar lawsuit, in TIA's future . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

so does this mean you can still work on my bike???

I knew it wasnt you and wasnt scared, nothing can kill the CHUCK NORRIS OF MOTORCYCLES!
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Why does he need to work on a bike that doesn't get road?
    Matt

2009 1198S
    2001 748

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrian View Post
    As soon as they said 150 lb, I knew you were fine

Glad you are ok !
    OMG!!! When I saw the "150 lb" I thought to myself "Chad is just a wee bit over 150...". (just a bit really)

THANKS FOR THE THREAD!!! Holy sweet mother of pearl, I would have panicked, and been bombarding EVERYONE'S phone. Probably would have ridden to your house.

Those damn counterfeit Chad Wolfe's getting into all sorts of trouble...
    f*ck facebook