Thread: Another amazing job, and a heart felt thank you

Another amazing job, and a heart felt thank you

I guess that I should have expected to be blown away, and to some extent I did. But, as is his modus operandi, he took my expectations, and promptly exceeded them directly out of the gate. I took my girl (2004 kawi 636) to Chad for some much needed tlc in the form of a valve adjustment. Immediately upon pulling into his drive, Chad started pointing out things on my bike that needed "looking at". It was explained to me before he ever touched my bike how the job would go. Chad explained to me that he serviced everything he touched on the way in, and out while he was doing the valve job.

He was not exaggerating.

Not only are all my valves now properly shimmed and within spec, but the entire process what's explained to me, in detail, and a writeup given with all the pertinent details of where the valves were originally, and where they currently sit. Chad also explained the leak down test, and where my bike fell in terms of that as well. That was only the tip of the iceberg. Chad then proceeded to tell me that while he had certain areas of my bike pulled apart, he did some minors tweaks and turns here and there, which all result in a bike that feels BRAND NEW.

I know that we, as a community, have an abnormal attachment to our bikes. For many of us, they are more than a way to get from point A to point B. They are a way to get away, some much needed R and R, or just something that we ride to feel the wind in our face. I'd like to thank Chad for taking the time to treat my bike like he would his own, and going well above and beyond what I had ever expected anyone. I truly feel safer on my bike knowing that his watchful eyes have looked it over.

Thank you Chad, I'll be seeing you again soon.

Jayson

Great write up, and yes, Chad is amazing, to know that "HE" is out there and the QUALITY of work he does is reassuring. Chad is one of the very few mechanics i have met over the years that takes the term "attention to detail" and goes way above that. Not sure if he still has the quote in his siggy, but it used to say, Good Enough- Isn't And he lives by that word.

Great write up, and yet another overly satisfied Chad customer.. Another notch in chuck norris's belt
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

I always have to chime in on THA CHAD is great threads........well he is!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Re: Another amazing job, and a heart felt thank you

I was seriously blown away by not only the level of skill he has, but also the level if care he takes on perfect strangers' bikes. Even my wife, who usually complains about doing, and I quote, "bike stuff", was happy that my bike was being worked on my Chad. Even SHE was impressed, and that says a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Get a room!

:-P

I'm glad that you are so happy. Thanks for all of the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    Another notch in chuck norris's belt
    It doesn't need anymore notches, but it could use another hole.
    Good enough, isn't.

"Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding

LOL, ha ha ha, hope you and the Fam been well buddy...
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo