Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Successful Chad Wolfe Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by caps View Post
    Ugh... text me how to get a hold of him. <_<
    Pm him, duh
    Randy: 99' BB6 - 03' R6

Dynoworks tuned, Chad Wolfe prepared.

Re: Another Successful Chad Wolfe Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RpWolf View Post
    Pm him, duh
    Lol he's been in contact since..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dsonik1 View Post
    But, what do I know, I was only a janitor.

Remember kids... Guns dont kill people. Birthday party rental clowns with guns kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    All we need to do is to surgically remove their eyes and their eardrums.
    It will not only stop them from stealing, but will put them into eternal soundless darkness,
    denying them much more than just losing their hands, and hopefully they would eventually lose their minds.

First and only... 07GSXR750.

3 x Alumni!!! *HHS 2006-PHCC 2008-USF 2013*

Wednesday's ride: First "ride" since Chad's work

Put about 200mi on the machine, nothing crazy. First outting with warm weather, time, and distance to enjoy and get a feel... it feels slightly top heavy to me, but the feel of the ride, braking, and turns were noticeably different in a positive way.

As Mel can atest, I was slightly all over the road when flowing and having to let off or take turns slower so I didn't get to close or run over a fellow new rider. Once I paced myself and placed myself in between everyone I could finally let loose and get a feel for the bike, how it acts and reacts... <3

I'll be taking time to practice and adjust my slow maneuvers a little bit but overall, much smoother and willing.

Tires and injectors seem to be the next step... so It'll be a while before the GSXR visits Chad again, just gotta remember my suspension homework... Looking forward to it.

Thanks again Chad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsonik1 View Post
    But, what do I know, I was only a janitor.

Remember kids... Guns dont kill people. Birthday party rental clowns with guns kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    All we need to do is to surgically remove their eyes and their eardrums.
    It will not only stop them from stealing, but will put them into eternal soundless darkness,
    denying them much more than just losing their hands, and hopefully they would eventually lose their minds.

First and only... 07GSXR750.

3 x Alumni!!! *HHS 2006-PHCC 2008-USF 2013*

Re: Another Successful Chad Wolfe Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphanid View Post
    Wednesday's ride: First "ride" since Chad's work

Put about 200mi on the machine, nothing crazy. First outting with warm weather, time, and distance to enjoy and get a feel... it feels slightly top heavy to me, but the feel of the ride, braking, and turns were noticeably different in a positive way.

As Mel can atest, I was slightly all over the road when flowing and having to let off or take turns slower so I didn't get to close or run over a fellow new rider. Once I paced myself and placed myself in between everyone I could finally let loose and get a feel for the bike, how it acts and reacts... <3

I'll be taking time to practice and adjust my slow maneuvers a little bit but overall, much smoother and willing.

Tires and injectors seem to be the next step... so It'll be a while before the GSXR visits Chad again, just gotta remember my suspension homework... Looking forward to it.

Thanks again Chad.
    Haha all over perhaps...but at least you stayed on the road!

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    2009 Vivid Orange/Black R6: sold
    2012 FZ1 "The Storm Trooper"