Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 478910 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Blue down. RIP :(

RIP...

It's sad to loose someone that obviously had such a positive impact on so many people.
    Have gas, need corners.

You ride a bike, not drive it.

Squids belong in the water, and not on our public roads.

I want everyone to remember something. What has happened to Theo is tragic, but it’s something that we have no control over. It’s the unfortunate way that this world works. Over the years I have lost many close friends and acquaints. In this case it’s due to the biggest fear that everyone that rides has. It goes to show you that no matter how much you preach you can’t control the unknown. Theo practiced what he preached and he taught us all many things about ourselves. His passion for people and riding brought the masses together for fun thrills and great laughs. Those times will never be forgotten.

Everyone has a purpose in this life. Theo knew his place. I recall the day that Chris Cane, Theo and I sat under a tree for 3 hours in the heat after our friend Marty crashed. We talked about a lot of things that day. I got to know Theo I think pretty well. People tend to open up in situations like that. I remember asking him that day what he did for a living. He said, “This is it”. He was enjoying his life. He told me about a lot that day. I understood where he was in life and where he came from. It was a very interesting story. He was able to do what he wanted and I had to agree he earned it.

Everyone is going to take a different meaning from what happened to Theo. This is the interpretation of how you see life and what you feel is right for you. To me what happened to Theo is tragic and has affected me deeply. My interpretation is this. Theo stood for something and brought many of us together over the last few years. I feel that his purpose was served with us and he touched the lives of hundreds of people. His memory will never die. His name and story’s has meaning and shall never be forgotten. His passing locks in those teachings in the mind. This is the reminder to me that life is short, live well, wise, and enjoy the ride. Because at the end of the day we are only here for a short time. He did what he was here to do and now is will be watching over us.

Ill ride with you again someday my friend. Until then may you guide us through these hard times and be with us when we regain our strength. Your memory will always be with our group, your friends and family.

Much love!
    2011 ZX6R - Current
    2009 ZX6R - Retired
    1998 GSXR750 "SRAD" - Retired

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=506866611

Let me know your from TSB.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I'm still trying to come to grips with this Echo. I'm not ashamed to say I have cried over this and I haven't really done that since my dad passed in 2005....
    ZX6Rider, that was beautiful.

Jim, I'm struggling with coming to grips myself. I found out about it at work and found myself several times going to a secluded corner to wipe the tears from my eyes. I didn't want to look at my phone, didn't want confirmation that he is gone and I hoped desperately that it was some kind of sick joke or misinformation. Anything but the truth.

Jim, hopefully you'll be up to doing a Triumph only ride sometime in the near future. It was something Theo wanted to do. I can handle the informing on the Triumph rat site.
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post

Jim, I'm struggling with coming to grips myself. I found out about it at work and found myself several times going to a secluded corner to wipe the tears from my eyes. I didn't want to look at my phone, didn't want confirmation that he is gone and I hoped desperately that it was some kind of sick joke or misinformation. Anything but the truth.

Jim, hopefully you'll be up to doing a Triumph only ride sometime in the near future. It was something Theo wanted to do. I can handle the informing on the Triumph rat site.
    Theo would like that.

I could NEVER be the ride organizer/leader that Theo was, but I guess I'll start trying.

Lets say Saturday October 13th or 20th 2012. Lets call it the Triumph/DaytonaBlue fall ride. Maybe East and loop around Ocala National forrest. I'll think of something.

More to follow............

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    We make up for our lack of youth with our charm and good looks. As long as you don't mind a bald head and a few gray hairs in the beard, we're good to go

I didnt know the guy as I am pretty new to TSB but after reading threw all 9 pages of this thred it sounds like not only did the motorcycle comunity lose a leader and what seems like a genuinely great person but the world lost someone special. He sounds like the kind of person we should try to emulate. My heart goes out to his family and his multitude of friends. Peace be with you sir many will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post

I am down with that. If you need a leader, organizer. I'm your man. I think that i want to take over Theo's responsibilities with new riders and group rides.

R.I.P. I just read about this. So tragic.
    Last edited by rockmurf; 07-26-2012 at 06:36 AM.

R.I.P. Daytona Blue

The follow up story; it's still under investigation . . .

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...sville/1242304
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    The follow up story; it's still under investigation . . .

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...sville/1242304
    Felt my blood pressure go up reading some of those fucking comments!
    2014 Mustang GT
    2013 GSXR 1000

Those post in St Pete times piss me off.

Drew check yer FB messages-
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

i was gonna get in the thick of it with drew but TBT website won't let me log in. F*** those A**holes
    09' Tuono 1000, Code Orange. Puig midscreen, Woodcraft sliders, Delkevic Carbon Fiber exhaust, Map2 ECU, -1,+2 gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by spectacle13 View Post
    i was gonna get in the thick of it with drew but TBT website won't let me log in. F*** those A**holes
    I can log in, but it won't allow me to post, it keeps asking me to log in again and again.
    I even called them, they said it was my computer.
    Very odd!
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

I only got to ride with Theo once. I normally ride by myself, but one Sunday morning I asked a small group at 7-11 if I could tag along behind them. Theo sized me and my bike up and placed me in the pack of six or eight bikes. From our short time together at Hess, he seemed a rare, genuinely-nice and caring person. I can see why he was considered a brother by the TSB community. RIP Theo. I consider myself blessed that I met you.
    Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... ~Hunter S. Thompson

Anyone in the Pinellas area willing to meet up?

Wow, the audacity of some scum-bags really pisses me off.

A man died. Regardless of who he was, it's no reason to make the death seem meaningless.

Its people like that, that eventually cut off a biker and get off clean cause its "the bikers fault"

Fuck them.

2005 Suzuki GS500 - Waffle machine - Fire-RIP
    2005 Kawasaki 636 - Red Rocket -Traded
    2012 FXDB -Thestral - Raped and put down in the back 40.

Keep an eye out for a TSB meet in Pinellas area before the meet spot in Land O Lakes.

Wow, very sad to hear this. I rode with him very many times when I had my sport bike. RIP bro!

Zx6rider-Amen for what you wrote

I met Theo a couple of times on his North Runs, and just from those few times i met him, I can see how he impacted so many riders that were close to him and even the new riders.

Rest In Peace my friend

NewBike(08^R6 or 07^600rr)????
    02 Honda F4i-TOTALLED
    92 Yamaha FZR600-Sold