Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Blue down. RIP :(

Sad day. lost a great friend yesterday. Theo u were an awesome rider and a awesome friend. Guna miss u brotha. Safe journeys my friend........
    GodSpeed Theo - Daytona Blue. RIP brotha.

Attached Images Attached Images
    GodSpeed Theo - Daytona Blue. RIP brotha.

Cool

Wow...Ive only been to a handful of meets since coming home and Theo's one of the few newer guys I met and actually sata nd chatted with at the Kilt. We exchanged FB and he followed me all the way to Tpa in his Mercedes. I wheelied half the trip bk just for him and he loved every minutr of it. Even though we obviously came from very different backgrounds and much diff lifestyles dude was totally humble, respectful and cool. I'm fuckin blown, fuck fuck fuck. RIP bro.

Where the sweet, salty breeze blows in...
    Theo was someone who most definitely left an impression on my heart. I can't believe I'll never get to chat with him again about everything under the sun. My heart is a little broken but I know he's looking down on us. It's so strange to think, so many times we say that the person that has passed is in a better place, but in that phrase passing through my mind, I disagree. Completely. He was one of the most positive people I've ever met. Always smiling, always happy, always willing to listen. Never, well very rarely a bad word or ill toward anyone. He lived the life he wanted. He was happy and I'm sure he still had a long list of things to accomplish, but in the end, the good ones are the first to go. He was an inspiration in many ways to me and will be even more so now.

See you in the after life, my friend! <3

Very sad. Rest in peace friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    Theo was someone who most definitely left an impression on my heart. I can't believe I'll never get to chat with him again about everything under the sun. My heart is a little broken but I know he's looking down on us. It's so strange to think, so many times we say that the person that has passed is in a better place, but in that phrase passing through my mind, I disagree. Completely. He was one of the most positive people I've ever met. Always smiling, always happy, always willing to listen. Never, well very rarely a bad word or ill toward anyone. He lived the life he wanted. He was happy and I'm sure he still had a long list of things to accomplish, but in the end, the good ones are the first to go. He was an inspiration in many ways to me and will be even more so now.

See you in the after life, my friend! <3
    Well said.

Holy crap this is a sad day!

I'll tell ya.....he was a guy that cared about all and it was evident with his pre ride meetings and generous nature.

You will be missed brother. RIP.
    Jason

2008 Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by TriumphChris675 View Post
    as i sit here getting ready to fly to oklahoma, im truly saddened by this loss of a great man and good friend. my only consolation is, i get one last ride with him this morning.Ttheo lead my into the skies, watch over me as i travel thru life guide me in my decsions(sp?) im going thru the clouds right now. may you always soar with the angels and ride with the lost heroes. i will always have you with my when i ride. i will never forget you my friend.

Thanks Chris. I am trying to stay positive and keep it together. I lost my hero too.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE WAFFLE View Post
    That was a fun day.

yes it was!

farewell Theo
    Originally Posted by Prettyboy
    yeah but your closer to a pop-tart -vs- a pop-a-dent.
    2008 Honda crf230L

RIP Theo..

RIP Theo

Bikes: 06 GSXR 600 (Chad Wolfe Prepared) suspension!

TRACK JUNKIE

Never met him, but sounds like a hell of a guy.... RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    ...so many times we say that the person that has passed is in a better place, but in that phrase passing through my mind, I disagree. Completely...
    I disagree with you Mo. Theo will never know any more suffering, pain or struggle and he left so much beauty in his wake as evidenced by this thread.

The measure of a person's life can be measured by the wake left upon their passing, like throwing a stone in water. Judging by how much sadness has been expressed here, he did good.

Perhaps your right though, it seems as though it meant alot to him for someone to feel a bit better after spending time with him and now he is forever deprived of that.

Though on the other hand you may be wrong, he could be coaching the riders in Heaven's paddock right about now on their Triumph superbikes.

...BTW Triumph is the official motorcycle in heaven.
    f*ck facebook

Damn.
    Good rider. Spirited pace. Never pushed the envelope too hard.
    RIP.

I've been really slowing down if a car might turn in front of you. Let them scratch their heads & wait that you crawl by. Ya never know if they will just go & turn into you.

This is the 3rd person I knew that passed away in 3 weeks on bikes. All were good riders.
    One guy in Cali, one buddy in Ga, now DB.

I agree Joe.... Sad that this happened, but lets make as much of a positive in every way that we can.... People.... Slow down, wear your gear, Slow down...... Slow down and Look, Ride very defensively!!
    Oh... and slow down!

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    I disagree with you Mo. Theo will never know any more suffering, pain or struggle and he left so much beauty in his wake as evidenced by this thread.

The measure of a person's life can be measured by the wake left upon their passing, like throwing a stone in water. Judging by how much sadness has been expressed here, he did good.

Perhaps your right though, it seems as though it meant alot to him for someone to feel a bit better after spending time with him and now he is forever deprived of that.

Though on the other hand you may be wrong, he could be coaching the riders in Heaven's paddock right about now on their Triumph superbikes.

...BTW Triumph is the official motorcycle in heaven.
    I'm still trying to come to grips with this Echo. I'm not ashamed to say I have cried over this and I haven't really done that since my dad passed in 2005.

Now heres the thing, I wasn't done with Theo yet, other people weren't done with Theo yet, the WORLD had more to learn from Theo. The man had SO much more to show us.

After talking about sailing and him offering to teach me to sail, I had finally made up my mind that I wanted Theo to teach me the ropes about sailboats, and was going to ask him next time I saw him.

I wasn't done with him, and it's not fair.

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    We make up for our lack of youth with our charm and good looks. As long as you don't mind a bald head and a few gray hairs in the beard, we're good to go

I haven't been on in a while, and I come back to this shocking news. This is extremely f#$ked up! I am having a hard time believing this - wow...
    2006 CBR 600rr (street)
    1996 Shadow VLX (project)

Rather ride with you than for you.

Always sad to hear of another rider that has past!!!
    RIP Theo!!!

RIP to a great TSB member

This is the Memorial page I set up for him on fb...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/26604...=group_comment
    Quote Originally Posted by smpkx500 View Post
    When I'm cut off, I start grinding on my tank and rubbing my nipples looking right at the offenders.. They usally slow down and try to get away. That will show them. P.S it helps if your in assless chaps.