very sad. Rest In Peace......

Rest in peace.....
    09 CBR600RR Green/Black

http://www.facebook.com/Jaysin13
    Mention your from TSB

Quote Originally Posted by RICO View Post
    Wow, I don't know what to say.........
    I am so sorry to hear this.
    I wish the best to his family, friends, acquaintances, and every one else who ever met him!
    Hope the driver burns in facking hell!
    Pretty much sums up my reaction.
    Very tragic.

RIP.
    K8 SV650A - Back to life... gotta stop that crashing once a year gimmick =.=

RIP Theo. Met him twice and he bought my dads Jaguar. My parents thought he was great!
    You are already missed.
    2014 Mustang GT
    2013 GSXR 1000

Theo...

Rip
    Randy: 99' BB6 - 03' R6

Dynoworks tuned, Chad Wolfe prepared.

as i sit here getting ready to fly to oklahoma, im truly saddened by this loss of a great man and good friend. my only consolation is, i get one last ride with him this morning.Ttheo lead my into the skies, watch over me as i travel thru life guide me in my decsions(sp?) im going thru the clouds right now. may you always soar with the angels and ride with the lost heroes. i will always have you with my when i ride. i will never forget you my friend.

My AC tech came in and said he was right there when it happened. Said he was there when the ambulance came. His son was in an accident last year so he was so sad last night, praying for theo. He went online and read about him. Sad

Wow tragic. RIP DB
    2011 BMW F800GS

I read this last night at work, posted and hoped that it was a joke. Didn't check my phone in the hopes that I had imagined it. Obviously I didn't.

It was a rough night, I didn't sleep well.

One of the things I liked most about him is that he was always happy and welcoming no matter where he saw me. Like he never had a bad day, that is such a rare thing; a person like that is a gift in your life and I feel a little cheated that I didn't know him better or spent more time with him.

The last time I saw him we were at Eurocycles and I was going on with my little bit on how "winter was gong to be my bitch" with the great deal I was getting on electric gloves. He said I lucked out because he tried them first and they didn't fit. He left and I made a mental note to contact him about doing another Triumph only ride.

To those who will organize his memorial ride; please forgive me. I'm slow but I want to be there and honor my friend's memory and yes I'll have my Taichi jacket and officially licensed Triumph branded logo wear, just for you Theo.

I miss you my friend.
    f*ck facebook

When something like this happens to an awesome person, it hits that much harder... a truer tragedy. Theo invited me on my 1st North Run (pic below) and since then I've enjoyed his great personality & constant teasing. He really put himself out there for others & effortlessly brought smiles wherever he went. You made a good name for yourself... you will be missed by many, your memory cherished.

- Ev
    08 GSXR 600, my boo
    Everything looks better from inside a motorcycle helmet

Another very cool person gone. RIP Theo. Your still the man.
    "No matter how many mistakes you've made you are ahead of people who aren't trying."

Remember Spd_dmn_05-Brandon Williford

RIP

I would venture to say that more TSB members have done a North Run with DB than any other member. He was always looking out for his fellow rider and tried to make everyone welcome. You are missed.
    - Ryan -
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Theodore Roosevelt
    "The Internet has allowed a bunch of dumb people to say dumb things" - Ice T

Very sorry to hear this. Theo is a great guy. Being bikeless has kept me out of the loop lately, kind of an armchair biker. I see rides posted, meets documented with pics of good times. Theo stands out to me as always being apart of those times.

I got a text at 830, wasn't sure who it was from at the time but after seeing this it was from Hammie.

R.I.P. Theo

Quote Originally Posted by MotoQT View Post
    When something like this happens to an awesome person, it hits that much harder... a truer tragedy. Theo invited me on my 1st North Run (pic below) and since then I've enjoyed his great personality & constant teasing. He really put himself out there for others & effortlessly brought smiles wherever he went. You made a good name for yourself... you will be missed by many, your memory cherished.

That was a fun day.

2005 Suzuki GS500 - Waffle machine - Fire-RIP
    2005 Kawasaki 636 - Red Rocket -Traded
    2012 FXDB -Thestral - Raped and put down in the back 40.

A couple riders from TSB every year. Be careful out there. STAY ON GUARD! RIP Theo.

Rip..
    Proud Member of TEAM GREEN..!..

RIP Rider.. Ive never met him, and so damn sorry I never did.. Sounds like a one in a million type of person..

Rip
    Just another F'n day in my life gone by... Try and keep up.

Rip
    05 Honda CBR 600 - Two bros slip-on, vortex rear sets, renthal sprockets, carbon fiber chain guard, IT tail, flush mounts, steel braided lines, carbon fiber seats, DDM Tuning HIDs (5000k), GP shift, JPMotorsports shorty levers, DB windscreen.