Thread: Gators Dockside

Gators Dockside

Does anyone know about Gators on Fowler between 56th Street and Morris Bridge Road? Any good? Good meet up spot?

I've wondered the same thing. I drive by it everyday on the way to work.

Someone should check it out unless someone already has.
    "I have Indian in me. I have just enough white blood for you to question my honesty!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BusaBiotch View Post
    A female and a male is the best combination. The next best combinations is two males and a female. It is usually two females that cause the most drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctate View Post
    We Know, You have bigger

Frank and Beans!!!!

LOL

Used to be Garfields which I enjoyed
    Co-workers ate there about 3 months ago and ordered some type of gator (I think it was an appetizer) and said it was just ok. I'd like to try it out sometime.

Menu

Map

This place is FANTASTIC on Mondays - we should do a meet-and-eat here....
    All you can eat wings on Monday nights - used to be $10 - havent been in a while...may have gone up a bit...

You can choose to have the wings any way you want them
    and they have like 13 different kinds of sauce....

I was going to post this as a pit stop, but did a forum search and found this older thread....

Anyone down to meet up on the 25th of this month?

I think it's $12 now... Still not bad

I'd love to go but I have classes starting up once again next week...
    1999 Honda CBR 600F4 -- Yellow & Black w/ Stage 1 Jet kit, K&N Filter and Two Brother's Exhaust

2005 Mercedes E55 AMG -- Blue w/ Tune, Pulley, Heat Exchanger, K&N Filter // 12.00@117 mph

Use to be one of our biggest meet spots back in the day. Met my wife there almost 8 years ago. We moved after the fire department told the Gators manager we could not park our bikes in front of the front doors do to fire safety. Cost them a good chunk of change. I've met the owner and know all the managers, been hanging out there over 10 years. I go there almost every Motogp race, they let me have the TV behind the bar and actually let me turn up the volume to listen.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

Oh yeah, I'll most likely be there this Sunday for the races after I find out what time its on.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

didn;t know where to post this because I can't start a post. forgive me. help me out - why can't i type within the subject line of a new topic/post?
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

I think it has something to do with the background, when I use to have the original black and orange it didn't seem to work either.

thanks brutha! changed it to blue and I'm working. good to see the forum starting to go again!
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

Ok so ive always known Gators to be ACTUALLY dockside meaning on the water, I go to the Gators in Johns Pass. I dont know maybe this is a completely different company lol - Strange name to have when your in the middle of the city.

I think i remember there being a few meets there awhile back? id be down to meet there.

what the hell happened to MOTOGP on verizon fios? i dont see it on tv anymore??
    Last edited by hicktown; 05-12-2015 at 12:41 PM.

I called to be sure the 25th is still open for the all-you-can-eat special and it is (confirmed) - given it's Memorial Day, would you all want to meet up and have all the wings we can eat? I'm thinking 6pm

To far ahead for me to commit, I a maybe right now.

Be there!
    < N > RUN ?