Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reflection

Quote Originally Posted by misscbr View Post
    The only other cost is video if you want it. If you can afford video too, I'd say do that as well
    That's what GoPro is for sweetheart, and i picked up a 32Gig class 10 card for $29 at Best Buy yesterday! Woo Hoo!!
    f*ck facebook

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    Skydiving sounds fun. Cost?
    200.00 for jump 300.00 jump and video with pics on disc.... I've made 2 jumps at skydive city in zhills in the last year... Saving up to get my license now..... They do group rates... Nothing like going on a morning ride then jumping out a plane at lunch then sitting on the beach watching the sun set.

Count me in if we can get a group.
    06 GSXR1000
    82 Yamaha xs650 rat rod bike project
    05 gmc crewcab 22's and bagged

Quote Originally Posted by echoraven View Post
    That's what GoPro is for sweetheart, and i picked up a 32Gig class 10 card for $29 at Best Buy yesterday! Woo Hoo!!
    You can forget that..... There is no chance of you taken a camera or video device on the jump with you.... On the ground fine but that's it. The safety rules to skydive are tight..... Its 10x safer than going on a bike ride that's for sure.
    06 GSXR1000
    82 Yamaha xs650 rat rod bike project
    05 gmc crewcab 22's and bagged

It's sad to see that the chapter has now closed for Chris as well.

"Nothing is so bad that we cannot be happy and smile, and love those around us. life can be taken so sudden".

Damn good group of guys riding together in the afterlife right now. Theo gave a great a pre ride speech, Brandon is as usual always smiling, Top dogger sitting back in the cut taking pictures, and Chris is just waiting for his spot to pass. Have fun fellas. Know your TSB family, as spread out as we are now a days, will always remember you boys.
    Follow the liter

Very sad, R.I.P. Chris!
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.