Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ....\includes\class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ....\includes\class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ....\includes\class_bbcode.php on line 2968

ESPN is actually listening to someone.....

ESPN is actually listening to someone.....

Just not Americans.....

http://www.newkerala.com/news/newspl...news-7417.html

ESPN revs up motorsports with 2 Wheels
    Mumbai, Apr 18 : With robust interest in motorcycle racing across Asia, ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) has boosted its coverage of the sport by introducing a new motorsports racing programme 2 Wheels, targeted at motor-cycle racing enthusiasts.

The programme focuses on premier motorcycle racing series - covering MotoGP and SuperBike World Championships - as well as a variety of bike racing genres including as SuperEnduro endurance racing and off road racing such as X-Trial World Championships.

Hosted by Paula Malai Ali, viewers can enjoy 30 minutes of features news updates from around the world, race previews and analysis, and interviews with motorsports biggest names such as Valentino Rossi, Casey Stoner, Nicky Hayden and Jorge Lorenzo.

Besides adrenalin-pumping races, the programme injects light-hearted segments such as ‘Inside the Helmet’ with personality driven interviews with the riders on and off the tracks, and games in ‘Clutch Time’.

It also throws spotlight on motorcycle enthusiasts across Southeast Asia to showcase their customised two wheelers in ‘Me and My Bike’.

Craig Dobbs, Executive Vice President, Programming and Production, said: “We have witnessed a growth in traction for the moto-racing genre, and the new programme aims to tap into the robust viewership across Asia for premier motorcycle races."

The show is scheduled every Thursday at 8:00pm on STAR Sports in India. (IBNS)
    Matt

2009 1198S
    2001 748

Is it just available in India?
    _________________ ____
    |--Papa Jon Racing--| | ; |____.
    |_..._...__________| _|..........|
    "(@)'(@)"""""|(@)(@)*****(@)

CCS #19

Dunno....this article is all I've seen on the subject so far.
    Matt

2009 1198S
    2001 748

It looks like it's specific to the Indian market only. Bring it over here!!!
    2009 Vivid Orange/Black R6: sold
    2012 FZ1 "The Storm Trooper"

Bring it over here!!!
    Scream louder!!! LOL

Lame

I shot an email to the spike network a couple months ago saying they needed to add motorcycles to their weekend power block segment. We should all start pounding the networks.
    2011 burnt orange Kawasaki Ninja 650r

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    Scream louder!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Twolaneblacktop View Post
    We should all start pounding the networks.
    If you want it then yea, start telling them. They arent going to magically put it on their station. The stations follow the money and if they think there is a market then they will respond.
    2011 BMW F800GS

I hate indians! Always running around with thier painted faces, feathers stuck in thier heads and smoking their peace pipes and such.
    Rick

we do need an all m/c channel. plays all the big races and smaller ones in down times.
    GodSpeed Theo - Daytona Blue. RIP brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by CBRFRENZY View Post
    I hate indians! Always running around with thier painted faces, feathers stuck in thier heads and smoking their peace pipes and such.
    Dots, not feathers

I would never do anything else if there was one channel dedicated to motorcycles!
    Street: 11 S1000RR & 1198SP

Track: 05 GSX-R600

Quote Originally Posted by Scottly View Post
    Whoever said money can't buy happiness, doesn't know where to shop.