Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch out for these guys!

Watch out for these guys!

just wanted to share my experience with you guys, hopfully you wont see these guys while out riding. about 2 saturday nights ago i went for the usual ride with another buddy aound 118th ave offramp, then to a few other spots. at about 12:00 we were heading back to st.pete on gandy blvd right before the 4th st intersection and i saw 2 guys standing on the right side of the road near that little plaza with a tattoo shop and a bar,ect. my buddy was about 4 sec in front of me when i saw one of them make like he threw something at him. comming up on him i saw him draw his arm back as to throw something at me as well and i didnt even try to dodge it or speed up because i thought he was just a stupid drunk ass hole trying to scare me by throwing a fake object. as i passed him thinking to myself..f*ckin douchebag....i saw the white chunk of concrete leave his hand!!! WTF! he actually threw something at me! my buddy was putting on the brakes and as we came to the light we were like, WTF lets turn around and beat their ass! it was a good sized rock or whatever it was. being that i carry my glock 31 on me i mentally went through the next few moments and realized i really shouldnt go kill these punks. just beating their ass sounded good but just couldnt see assuming they were unarmed if they were dumb enough to try and hit us with a chunk of something. so rather than put myself in jail or just ride off and do nothing we pulled over and just called the good old pinellas county sherriffs because theyre everywhere on gandy and at least there might be some kind of justice to be had for these assholes! needless to say they were gone, and no one saw anything of course, but at least they didnt try it with any other guys on bikes. for as many bikes that were out on a sat night they were sure to hit one eventually. anyone ever had this happen? crazy out here, so watch out...as if it wasnt dangerous enough be have to look out for these douchebags. so be safe, watch out on gandy and everywhere for that matter. theres a new breed of even crazier assholes out there. and for god sakes, if you dont have it already GET YOUR CONSEALED CARRY PERMIT! i hope this puts some of you that actually read all of this on the next level of alert, for now even pedestrians. ride safe, rock and roll

Really sorry to hear....happened to me about 5 years ago on Westshore Blvd. Guy through an empty liquor bottle going the opposite way.
    We were lucky enough to catch up to them at the light......lets just say they got off lucky with what happened to them..
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

I always imagined ther would be some retards doing something like that over there, especially on wednesdays. Workin on my CWP as my new years resolution
    Randy: 99' BB6 - 03' R6

Dynoworks tuned, Chad Wolfe prepared.

Seriously?!
    They need to be staked out and dealt with quickly.
    Just saying' and 'nuff said.

I call another drama thread.
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

People are absolutely nuts! Glad to hear you are both ok

your a better person then me. i would crack a MF skull if someone trys to knock me off my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemonR6 View Post
    if you dont have it already GET YOUR CONSEALED CARRY PERMIT!
    and the purpose of this would be to what? have to explain to the law enforcement agency of whatever county you're in why you turned around to face someone that threw something in your direction and drew your weapon on them?
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    I could sweep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Then who's going to let everyone know when you crash??

Quote Originally Posted by Crashin View Post
    and the purpose of this would be to what? have to explain to the law enforcement agency of whatever county you're in why you turned around to face someone that threw something in your direction and drew your weapon on them?
    That way you can throw the gun at them!

Glad your alright man..those pricks got nothing going for their lives other then trying to fck up others

Maybe he was going to just shoot them then leave, and not call the LEOs and bother them with any information.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!

2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaBlue View Post
    Seriously?!
    They need to be staked out and dealt with quickly.
    Just saying' and 'nuff said.
    Im on board with this. You have my ph number, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by smpkx500 View Post
    When I'm cut off, I start grinding on my tank and rubbing my nipples looking right at the offenders.. They usally slow down and try to get away. That will show them. P.S it helps if your in assless chaps.

While you're at it... watch out for these guys:

Are You FAST???
    In too Hot!
    Are there any fast riders in the area???

Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post

That story showed you're self control in a rather intense situation. When someone puts your life in danger the endorphins released in your brain trigger the primal areas and the animal instincts come to the forefront. Reason and self control is what separate us from the rest of the animal kingdom.
    Of course you wanted to shoot them dead, instead, reason dictated you call LEO on them and let justice prevail.
    You are correct, get your carry permit, EVERYONE!! Best way defend yourself is flee/call LEO etc. However, if that is not an option, pull out the Glock and be a winner.
    Tom "Scrappy" Scarpetta
    Road Captain
    Clearwater Biker
    03 ZX-9R

Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    "another"

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    You've really fucked up when they can see it from space.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    Maybe he was going to just shoot them then leave, and not call the LEOs and bother them with any information.
    Make sure to police your brass!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Make sure to police your brass!

Jim
    This is the best advice!

GoPro or some other type of helmet cam. That way you have video proof. I had one mounted on my old Shoei, been reluctant to put it on my new helmets. But will probably do so now...
    f*ck facebook

Why bother.........
    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaNu1142 View Post
    My mom gave me crabs when I was a kid.

Just an FYI...

There is a group that is going around pinellas county. There M.O. is similar to that. they flag down or get a sportbike to stop. then 7-8 of them jump out. beat the rider down and take the bike.

It's happened allot over the past 3 months. They Killed someone two weekends ago on 18th ave south and MLK. from what I was told. the rider was stopped at the light when 4 guys jump out, pulled him off the bike and when he fought back they beat him to death.

They all seem to be from St.Pete and they all wear Brand new white shoes and they will jack you quickly for your ride.

it's probably best that you didnt turn around....
    L8R
    Chris

xbox Live: xXClearwaterXx

"Aspirin is perfectly legal. But if you take 13 of them mother fuckers it will be your last headache" -- Katt Williams

Become a member of your local THC (Tater Haters Club) Click Here