Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: January 30th - Homestead Miami Speedway

  1. #1

    January 30th - Homestead Miami Speedway

    We're starting off the New Year at Homestead!

    I hope I get a chance to see some West coast riders in a few weeks. I know a lot of you have never ridden Homestead and really there is not a better time of year to do it. The weather is perfect for us right now.

    If anyone has questions send me a pm or give me a call.

    We'll be updating our website this month so ignore anything that looks off, but registration is open.

    Thanks!

    Tony

    954-816-6321

    http://www.floridatrackdays.com

  2. #2
    Myself and 4 others are going to come down that weekend.ill give you a call later to ask some questions.

  3. #3
    so want to go, but bike and wallet arent ready
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

    OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

    Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

    Gitmo

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_junkie001 View Post
    Myself and 4 others are going to come down that weekend.ill give you a call later to ask some questions.
    Anytime. Leave a message if I don't pick up and I'll call your right back.


    Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    so want to go, but bike and wallet arent ready

    Time to splurge a little

    Hope you had a good New Year...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post

    Time to splurge a little

    Hope you had a good New Year...
    i am trying.... ha ha, had a great new year, hope you did as well
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

    OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

    Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

    Gitmo

  6. #6
    Dosent look good for me,but the Funny thing is i'll actuly be in Miami on the 28th
    ....but without the Bike

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewR1 View Post
    Dosent look good for me,but the Funny thing is i'll actuly be in Miami on the 28th
    ....but without the Bike

    Need a rental?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Need a rental?
    ...To take care of the Family? Yes! :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •