Moosehead hardwood dining room set - $400

This is a beautiful Moosehead Hardwood dining room set with six chairs (two "captains" chairs with arms, four armless) and one leaf. Without the leaf, the table measures approximately 60" x 40", and fits the six chairs easily (photos taken without the leaf). The leaf adds about 18" of length to the table. This table is in beautiful condition, made by Moosehead Furniture in Maine. This company went bankrupt in January of this year, so you won't see many more of these around.

New, it sells for over $1500. The TSB price is $375. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by DeltaNu1142; 04-23-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: price drop!

Bump for price drop, can't edit the title. This is on craigslist for $400.

wow what a nice wood set huh. That has no track day written all over it. My dinner table is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    You've really fucked up when they can see it from space.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41...feature=relmfu

Yeahhh... my parents have had the same one since I was really young. I got this set from the guy that owned the furniture store in my hometown when I realized he was living in St. Pete right after I moved down here. Blah, blah, blah, someone buy this. It'll last the rest of your life.

5. Definitely nice stuff.

Too bad my place is so small I can't have a table... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably the only opportunity I'll have to say these things, so here goes nothing.

Delta, I really love your wood. If I didn't have wood right now, I'd probably pay money for yours. Your wood looks really good in pictures, but I'm sure it looks even better in person. I will tell anyone I know that is looking for wood about yours. I'm sure your wood will give that person a lifetime of enjoyment.

Thank you KB... I know you're 100% sincere, and I can assure you that anyone that ends up taking all of my wood will be completely satisfied.