Thread: READ BEFORE COMMITING TO A GROUP BUY

Ever been to an orgy??......I just got back from an Orgy

READ BEFORE COMMITING TO A GROUP BUY

Hello

Due to resent "glitches" in our first group buy, from here there on before commiting to a group buy ensure you can pay for the item. The items will not be ordered until "EVERYONE" has paid up for the buy.

Pure Acceleration jumps through hoops constantly to ensure TSB members not only receive an excellent product, but that they also receive an excellent price. Before engaging in a group buy make sure you know how much the item cost, if you are 100% sure you can pay, and have patience because sometimes things happen and you may not get your product when expected.

If you have any questions in regards to this thread, or any thread for that matter, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Thank You for reading this and lets keep relations with Pure Acceleration outstanding, like it has been since they joined the TSB family.

SloDown (Gee)
    Last edited by SloDown; 06-21-2006 at 02:45 PM.
    President of

R.A.S
    R.A.G
    R.A.L
    R.A.P
    R.A.T
    R.A.M69

Vice President of

R.A.S.D

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTINA View Post
    ninjas- are everywhere. haha

Yep, I apologize for my lateness on the speedos.....I was just lazy. My fault - it's all taken care of now though. : )

Good post Slo
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

Good post!!

ditto

Create a blacklist for people that don't want to follow the rules too. Don't want the same people holding up group buys in the future.