Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Bike Hoist Group Buy

Amazing Bike Hoist Group Buy

ok folks here's the deal.....

If you were to get one of these shipped to you directly it'd cost nearly $500 +or- a few bucks.

If we get enough interest to get a pallet, I'd except a PayPal payment of $225ea and I'd have them shipped to New Orleans and would drive to pick them up, bring them back, inspect for missing bolts, test for proper operation, etc.... then ship to your door.

PLEASE NOTE***
    That these ARE NOT compatable with Ducati's or Aprilia at present but ARE with all other Sport Bikes such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, etc... (any that have the holes in the bottom of the forks). There is only one of these in existance here in the states and there is NO US distributor at the present time and I'm only doing this as a one-time thing for now.

Please Post up if you are interested and want to be added to the list. Questions are fine otherwise no other comments please. Thanks

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

List

The_Jarhead = (2)
    Last edited by sefe; 01-23-2010 at 09:30 PM.

wow... that thing is damn cool...

How does it know how high your rearsets are?
    Follow the liter

I guess it doesn't matter how high... I'm guessing you adjust when it actuates the rear lift by where the front tire hits the mechanism to raise it.
    Follow the liter

Also note, that this would not work with stock rearsets (since they fold up).

good question Voo

I wonder how adjustable it is.
    My pegs are about and inch higher and and inch back from stock.
    I assume it has to be pretty adjust able tho because from bike to bike and even year to year they are some big diferances in distance from fork to peg and peg height.

Sefe how many do need to get the group buy? I am very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaNu1142 View Post
    My mom gave me crabs when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by onesportbikerider View Post
    Also note, that this would not work with stock rearsets (since they fold up).
    actually it should
    The first almost 2 inches of the peg doesn't move and if this is design even half way decent it would be supporting the pegs from as close to the base plate as possible

Even on solid after market pegs you would n't want to support the bike from the outside of them

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaNu1142 View Post
    My mom gave me crabs when I was a kid.

those are all good questions and I will find out and post the results, however to my understanding these are adjustable, and great point too Franco

JH, I need a total of 50 to get them shipped from oversea's. I have about 10 commited on another site so need another 40 committed. If I could get maybe a few dealers to pick up 5 ea then that'd help tremendously. I can ask to borrow the only one that is here in the states for a couple weeks and probably answer a few of those questions better

Those are awesome, if I only had the money! Who knows, maybe I will in a few weeks.
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

damn I can't see this damn youtube anybody got a picture of this thing??
    08 ZX10r
    06 GSXR 750

"Excuses are monuments of nothingness. They build bridges to nowhere. Those who use these tools of incompetence, seldom become anything but nothing at all.” Therefore I will not use Excuses…..

Quote Originally Posted by seatec View Post
    Oh yeah. I hate White people. Can't trust them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    hey don't blame the dealer for your habit................
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleiana View Post
    If you're so self conscious about being out in public because of your cooter - maybe you need antibiotics rather than overpriced cooter-febreze.

F.B.A. Associate Member Of F.A.R.T.

bull... you can see a picture of it here...

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-hoists-75879/

and a tiny jpeg here...
    http://www.fireblades.org/forums/too...ike-hoist.html

Id like to know how much they weigh also? It would be sooo much easier to bring this to a track event rather then a set of stands.
    Last edited by voodoo; 01-22-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    Follow the liter

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    bull... you can see a picture of it here...

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-hoists-75879/

and a tiny jpeg here...
    http://www.fireblades.org/forums/too...ike-hoist.html

Id like to know how much they weigh also? It would be sooo much easier to bring this to a track event rather then a set of stands.
    Voo, they are 26.5lbs so a bit heavier but for obvious reasons however they do seem to fold up and can be transported easier than stands IMO

I would must likely be interested!!! Keep me posted!!
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory
    Was that gas .......or diesel?

ok so who's on the list?

I have about 15 committed on another site.

theres another one that goes through the center swingarm pivot and lifts the whole bike in one shot too. its really nice. Tried to link it but You know me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJl92w53zug&feature=fvw
    Last edited by RCDAVE; 01-22-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    You've really fucked up when they can see it from space.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by RCDAVE View Post
    theres another one that goes through the center swingarm pivot and lifts the whole bike in one shot too. its really nice. Tried to link it but You know me.
    LOL - yes, we aaaaaaaaaaaaaall know you, but here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJl92w53zug&feature=fvw

yea that one is kinda cool too. Looks like less adjusting and ya front end is free.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    You've really fucked up when they can see it from space.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by RCDAVE View Post
    yea that one is kinda cool too. Looks like less adjusting and ya front end is free.
    yea agreed, however they're made in Germany CLICKY and they're 359.00 EU which is approx. $508 USD NOT including shipping to the US. But yeah, a cool design but they seem to be bike specific
    Last edited by sefe; 01-22-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Damn that one is way better!!!
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory
    Was that gas .......or diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by 2k71000 View Post
    Damn that one is way better!!!
    sure at $500 plus maybe another $200 in shipping from Germany so if you wanna pay $700 as opposed to $225 shipped to your door, have at it. LOL This thing would be good for say a garage or something but if used out at the track, it may become cumbersome to a degree.
    Last edited by sefe; 01-22-2010 at 11:54 PM.

ok, hopefully this answers a few questions...

Quote Originally Posted by RIPPERTON View Post

The hoist fits all Jap bikes and bikes that look Jap like Triumph and maybe the new Bimmer you know what I mean. Its the shape of the bottom of the fork leg that matters. must have a hole in the bottom.

They adjust in every direction
    overall length, arm width, catch height.

Wont work with folding foot pegs OR side stands.
    This is for track bikes only and is really designed to be used in the pits, ie park your bike hands free, put tire warmers on, easily remove front and rear wheels for tire change and great for removing the shock as the bike is supported by the chassis.
    Also not for transporting your bike on a trailer

You can sit on it when its up there, great for bench racing. Sometimes the front guard has to come off for removing the front wheel cause theres not enough gap under the lip of the guard.

Once you get it adjusted to your bike it only fits your bike so it wont work in a bike shop where you want to put different bikes on it.

FYI - The Stand "CAN BE" readjusted for use with another bike just not easily