Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Welcome Chad Wolfe

  1. #41
    actually he was considering an outta state move, but i dont think that ever happened.

    Also he is no longer with/at Kinetic, The shop closed about a year or so ago, now Chad is taking appointments....
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

    OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

    Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

    Gitmo

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TuningforkVille, Yamiland
    Posts
    26,652
    hes off tampa Rd in clearwater
    Follow the liter

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Lakeland
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by griffinzx10 View Post
    actually he was considering an outta state move, but i dont think that ever happened.

    Also he is no longer with/at Kinetic, The shop closed about a year or so ago, now Chad is taking appointments....
    Yeah, I figured he wasnt with kinetic anymore and doing his own thing but just wanted to see what area he was in now for future reference/help.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palm Harbor
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.T. View Post
    Yeah, I figured he wasnt with kinetic anymore and doing his own thing but just wanted to see what area he was in now for future reference/help.
    PM sent.
    Good enough, isn't.

    "Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding



  5. #45
    I've been to Chad's a few times now . Only person I trust, besides myself, todo anything to my bike . Definately an asset to anyone who uses his services

  6. #46
    Glad to see you again.
    I would trust you with my bike any day .
    02 C5 Coupe
    03 GSXR 600 (sold)
    One Day Another Viper

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palm Harbor
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRGirl View Post
    Glad to see you again.
    I would trust you with my bike any day .
    Thanks. Long time no see.
    Good enough, isn't.

    "Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding



  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere Back'n It In
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    hes off tampa Rd in clearwater


    Tampa road Palm Harbor.
    Chad Wolfe Prepared.
    CenturyDesign.
    Twenty Four Seven BMX Race Team.
    It's so nice to be able to go for a motorcycle ride.

  9. #49
    hay chad foggy

    08rr1k,asv shorty levers,bazzas efi,z bomb,galfer rotors,red galfer lines,leo vince gp evo2,paint match undertail,puig dark smoke

    is it track time yet?
    -dress for the crash-but dont crash-

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palm Harbor
    Posts
    1,013
    Good enough, isn't.

    "Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding



  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampa Fucking Florida
    Posts
    6,564
    Damn!!! you've lost a little weight there Chad

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Citrus Park
    Posts
    1,592
    Awesome!

    Chad--My lawn is loosing it's green luster. How can I make it the best in the neighborhood again?

    Also, can you please tell me an 11-digit prime number? Thanks.



  13. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palm Harbor
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshear View Post
    Awesome!

    Chad--My lawn is loosing it's green luster. How can I make it the best in the neighborhood again?

    Also, can you please tell me an 11-digit prime number? Thanks.
    To make your lawn the best again, park more bikes in it. 99999999977 is the prime number that you requested. Congrats on the Barber trip. Is there anything else that I can do for you?
    Good enough, isn't.

    "Beware of people who give you directions, when they don't know where you are...." - Chip Spalding



  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Wolfe View Post
    To make your lawn the best again, park more bikes in it. 99999999977 is the prime number that you requested. Congrats on the Barber trip. Is there anything else that I can do for you?
    I like your way of thinking, sir.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •