Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Fun Bike Center

Welcome Fun Bike Center

We would like to welcome Fun Bike Center as our newest sponsor on TSB.

Fun Bike Center is truly an amazing facility, I had the pleasure of getting the full tour from Nick, and I was truly impressed.

Florida's Fun Bike Center
    1845 E. Memorial Blvd. Hwy 92 & Gary Rd. Lakeland FL 33801

Phone: 863-688-3333
    Fax: 863-688-2489
    Toll Free Phone: 800-226-3008
    www.funbikecenter.com

Fun Bike Center Motorsports is simply the nicest, most modern, largest, family oriented, fully staffed, trained and motivated dealership anywhere. Fun Bike Center Motorsports is one of the world’s most complete destinations for the motorcycle, ATV, Personal watercraft and Utility vehicle purchaser / owner / enthusiast.

Situated on 5.5 (easy to find) acres directly across the street from the largest body of water in Lakeland ( Lake Parker) this place is not what you would expect from a typical motorcycle dealership. This “out of the box thinking” is exactly why the publication “Born To Ride” featured the owners on the cover of their magazine. The Dorsch’s are referred to as “the new Mavericks of the motorcycle industry” in an article that tells the story of this dynamic and focused management team.

With a first of its kind service drive thru vehicle drop off / pick up lane, visiting Fun Bike Center Motorsports in Lakeland is more like shopping at a modern Mercedes-Benz dealership. This is a place you really need to visit first hand in order to get a full appreciation.

Not the typical dealership and certainly not your typical management group leading this team. There are multiple reasons why Fun Bike Center Motorsports will earn your business now, later or in the future.

Fun Bike Center Motorsports was founded by businessman Daniel J. Dorsch, who purchased the local Honda motorcycle dealership on Gary Road. It was 1995 and Lakeland Honda became Florida’s Fun Bike SuperCenter.

Within about 18 months, Fun Bike Center had increased sales to the point they outgrew the small 1800 sq ft facility on Gary Road.

In 1997, Florida’s Fun Bike SuperCenter jumped across the street with the acquisition of 2 acres of land and a facility that once was a country western bar and liquor store. The newly acquired 15,000 sq ft facility was remodeled to become the newly developed Fun Bike Center. The 1997 facility was now selling new Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha brands.

Concurrent with the 1997 development of Fun Bike Center, a new Papa John’s pizza location was added to the site. The liquor store and country western bar that had a presence on that site for over 10 years were now gone and a new era of growth began for the east entrance to the city of Lakeland now anchored by the Fun Bike Center.

Soon the new Fun Bike Center and Papa John’s Pizza location added over 50 new jobs to Lakeland’s economy and the story began to develop even further for this growing company.

In 2003, President, Daniel J. Dorsch began market research and planning to develop a facility that could revolutionize the motorcycle industry. After four years of planning, the dream became a reality with a multi-million dollar project that would soon revolutionize not only the motorcycle industry, but also the east entrance to Lakeland and the launch of new restaurant chains that could grow in other markets.

You’ve got to see this one!!
    Oh Look another SAE!!!!
    When the FCUK did we get Ice Cream!!!!!!!

OH LOOK>>>>> CUPCAKES...
    JGP Best 118 seconds
    HMIS Best
    2:19.424

Daytona................
    CCS AM 898
    Yes i hold a track record, and NO it will never be broken

Gitmo

been there a couple of times and sefe9 bought his bike there, very nice to deal with and great staff. welcome aboard
    why dont you go play hide and go phuck yourself

i have been diagnosed with internet turrets syndrome and A.D.D. so...............so..............oh GOD ****** WHAT THE PHUCK.........oooooh cookies

www.myspace.com/399603864

Look's like a great place...

Welcome aboard
    R.I.P Brandon Williford... Gone but NEVER forgotten 3/16/79 to 4/29/12

thank you. I just want to let you all know that we are always looking for new fresh ideas and fresh events. If you have any crazy ideas let me know and maybe we will give it a shot. Also, if you have a riding group or a club, we've got a very nice board room style conference room with complete a/v setup available for your use free of charge, I just need some notice so that I can have it reserved for you. Again, thank you for letting us be a part of TSB and Merry Christmas!

foxy women work there

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
    foxy women work there
    send pics
    Cell: 614-323-6669
    http://www.facebook.com/hytekchaos

STOLEN!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!

foxy women work there
    foxy... you hippie, lol. Welcome FBC
    Last edited by lawnguyzx10r; 12-24-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Welcome!
    03 SV650S (Current)01 GSXR-600 (SOLD)
    Jlea aka Jennifer

welcome

foxy women work there
    I think the term these days is Haaaaawt! And yes they do!

yep, bought my bike there! Nice people!

Just checked out the website. I can't wait to go. I plan on stoping by on Saturday after going for a ride.

Bienvenido a TSB
    "Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

“I guess it's because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone - anyone - feel a little better. After that, it's all about the people that you've let into your life.”— J.D.

I bought my ZX 14 there 6 months ago. Great staff and great pric. They went toe to toe with another dealer who had me financed for the same bike. They beat the other dealer by 2k and my interest rate on my loan was half of what the other dealer was. Thats how bad they went after my business. Exceellant dealership.Only drawback is there service dept. is way over priced for labor and parts when it comes to maintance on your bike.Other than that when I purchase another bike thats where I will go

Bought my bike there 2 yrs ago today, good peeps ,kinda high on acc and labor rates,but that's business.

This is where me and wife buy pretty much anything we need ( Atleast what Ebay doesnt have, or we cant wait). Cool people there, know most of them on first name basises.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    It'll hang, but my boy Fifty Thousand quickly put to rest any argument of the 14 vs the 1000...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless01 View Post
    I went home and got the vibration thing with the heater in it and put it on high! It made it feel better!
    07 Plasma Blue ZX-14
    - A super cool Matching Blue TSB Decal

HAHA, used to work there a while back. Great people!!! I highly recommend them if they are close by

Welcome to TSB FBC

Who ever has never been out to the store I suggest u take a ride out there.

The place is huge and has a very big selection of jackets, helmets, and all types of bikes.

They got Bike, Jackets, Boot Store, Lingerie Store for the ladies, Err thing.... Plus a restaurant and a liquer store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    It'll hang, but my boy Fifty Thousand quickly put to rest any argument of the 14 vs the 1000...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless01 View Post
    I went home and got the vibration thing with the heater in it and put it on high! It made it feel better!
    07 Plasma Blue ZX-14
    - A super cool Matching Blue TSB Decal

I am willing to bet if you have an open house with free BBQ and Dynos you will have a nice sized group show up.
    Follow the liter

foxy women work there