Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Railz

Murphy are you reverting back to your retarded stage? Don't make a comment without a fact backing it. I talked directly with Henry and Gary of CCS about Race Railz after "hearing" they are not allowed. Both gave me the answer that it has never been brought up. I would probably get the same answer from Mongo with WERA and I will ask him when I see him next.

The only thing I do not care for on the Race Railz is the aluminum puck. Mine will have a UHMW puck. Also I am working on set truly for racers. Meaning it will take one or less tools to remove the rail from the bike. Right now a Race Rail is not practical for a racer since it has to be removed to remove the upper.

I will also be offering aluminum rails.

I will need a 07 1000 to make a mock up from. shift...PM me.

I will be painting my rails with either a black epoxy paint or in custom colors in standard automotive paint. Though I am a huge fan of powder coating I feel that it is not any stronger when sliding on the ground then wet paint is. Also it adds to the over all cost and time frame. I want to keep the cost down so I can keep the retail price down.
    2006 Suzuki GSXR 600
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by WasntMe View Post

I will be painting my rails with either a black epoxy paint or in custom colors in standard automotive paint. Though I am a huge fan of powder coating I feel that it is not any stronger when sliding on the ground then wet paint is. Also it adds to the over all cost and time frame. I want to keep the cost down so I can keep the retail price down.
    and it will also allow you to get it out to the customer faster...

so when are u starting to take order if u need a mock bikes i got a 04 gsxr 1000 and a 05 busa and whats the price baseline i know u dont know exact

The basic model will priced very close to the Race Railz brand. Aluminum and quick release will be more of course. I will have a few sets finished this weekend. Starting with the 06/07 GSXR 600 and the 06/07 R6. Once everything is in place for those bikes I will start on a few other bikes I already have here and taking on "donor" bikes.
    2006 Suzuki GSXR 600
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How much for an 04 R1?