Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 153

Thread: TSB Dirt Riders!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bushnell
    Posts
    11

    ...

    I ride a 2007 Honda TRX450R. New to ATVs but all about it!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchdoctor
    I ride a 2007 Honda TRX450R. New to ATVs but all about it!

    Welcome ..We put U down on the list
    < N > RUN ?

  3. #43
    I ride a yz450f. I live in spring hill and ride at the spots around here all the time. East road is the biggest and has trails, pits, berms, whoops, flat, and jumps if your creative. Its not "legal" they say but i go with friends all the time and ive never had a problem. We are always looking for more people to ride with. If anyone wants to come up that would b awesome. Just let me know.
    Chris

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris111
    I ride a yz450f. I live in spring hill and ride at the spots around here all the time. East road is the biggest and has trails, pits, berms, whoops, flat, and jumps if your creative. Its not "legal" they say but i go with friends all the time and ive never had a problem. We are always looking for more people to ride with. If anyone wants to come up that would b awesome. Just let me know.


    Chris, That's Awesome...Why don't U pm me with some more info....

    I work @ night so, I'm open to Ride...Any & all Area's!

    And , Thanks for the Info!
    < N > RUN ?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Spring Hill
    Posts
    489
    i picked up a brand new 06 kawasaki kx100 just to mess around on and maybe race in the pit bike class once i get fast on it!

    i live in spring hill right by the spring hill pits, ive been chased off by the cops when i was out there in different trucks and suvs but never when i was out there on a quad or dirtbike... ive heard of people getting big tickets there though lol.

    hopefully we'll all ride at croom or at teh pits someday!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Congrats on the new Bike...Unlimited was telling me about it...I guess u 2 have a another friend looking to go dirt also!
    Ask, Unlimited about that 03'Cr125...I told him about...Looks like a Great Deal!!

    Post up when u hit the Dirt!
    < N > RUN ?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Spring Hill
    Posts
    489
    my dad also has an 08 800 polaris razr sidexside

    that thing is a BLAST out at the pits.. were going to be taking it to the ocala natl forest soon!

    were in the process of getting quads too, we already have a fun mover so soon enough we'll be camping out on holidays at croom and such, its gonna be fun!

  8. #48
    I've got an RM 125, Wife has a Z250 quad, my son has a quad sport 80. All zooks of course.....

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankC
    I've got an RM 125, Wife has a Z250 quad, my son has a quad sport 80. All zooks of course.....
    Frank I have all my days open , So, if u want to take the RM out....Let's Ride!!

    Do U have any places in Apollo Bch to ride?
    < N > RUN ?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Port Richey
    Posts
    608
    Hey everyone. I have a 2005 honda 300ex and live in PR down the street from Sick50R

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pure Acceleration
    Posts
    18,544
    K9

    What's the deal with that land you where trying to set up?



    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaNu1142 View Post
    My mom gave me crabs when I was a kid.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Knine
    Frank I have all my days open , So, if u want to take the RM out....Let's Ride!!

    Do U have any places in Apollo Bch to ride?
    Don't know of anyplace.......I usually go to crooms. Sounds like a plan though. I got to get new stickers for crooms.

    You go up there?

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankC
    Don't know of anyplace.......I usually go to crooms. Sounds like a plan though. I got to get new stickers for crooms.

    You go up there?

    Ya, And Hit Trees! ha!ha!

    Ya, I go there ....And might have to go more often, because, My Knee/Old Age! might not be able to handle MX....Which is my prefer method of riding!

    I rode yesterday for the 1st time in 5wks..hadto putt putt..Was just testing the knee with the new 'Forrest Gump' braces! ha!ha!
    < N > RUN ?

  14. #54
    wtf....u bust up yer wheels?

    Hell I'm older than u r...............yer just a kid. lol

    never been on a track. been going to crooms 4 ever.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead
    K9

    What's the deal with that land you where trying to set up?
    Jar, I talk to him 2days ago! he says. in a Wk Or 2 he will Start clearing!
    I don't think he leading me by the nose!

    Here's the Deal ..He clears his land once a Year after the rain season.
    He rents the Equipment & hires the Help...I volunteered to help, along with some others!
    But, heres the Catch...The Work I would be doing...is clearing the land where he see fit...and this might not have any thing to do with how we would design the layout of the land.So, we would have to go bac in there ...and do it ourself again...So, I just going to let him do what he has to do...like he never talked to me about the land!
    When he does this ..then We can start our project!

    When He does clear it..@ least We'll have a Place to Park the trailers!
    < N > RUN ?

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankC
    wtf....u bust up yer wheels?

    Hell I'm older than u r...............yer just a kid. lol

    never been on a track. been going to crooms 4 ever.
    I thought I was a Kid...Till....The Joints started "Squeking"

    Frank Lakeland MX...Is The Bomb..Awesome track..Wk Days are Open track..

    Both Bikes are doing Fine!

    But, 5mins mins into the 1st time @ Crooms..I jumped a Burm And Hit a (BIG)Tree HEAD ON!!!..LOL
    < N > RUN ?

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman Drag
    Hey everyone. I have a 2005 honda 300ex and live in PR down the street from Sick50R

    < N > RUN ?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Knine
    I thought I was a Kid...Till....The Joints started "Squeking"

    Frank Lakeland MX...Is The Bomb..Awesome track..Wk Days are Open track..

    Both Bikes are doing Fine!

    But, 5mins mins into the 1st time @ Crooms..I jumped a Burm And Hit a (BIG)Tree HEAD ON!!!..LOL

    ouch. ummm......those trees don't move do they? lol
    I got stuck in one of the pits one day raining sideways. I thought I was going to die in there. lol

    i'll pm ya.

  19. #59
    you can throw me and the wifey up there. me = '04 raptor, and her = 03' z400

    I haven't been around much lately, so if you don't mind, when you guys set up a ride give me a call or send an email. we would be MORE than happy to participate.
    ...: Not Bikeless :...

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Westshore Area
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    you can throw me and the wifey up there. me = '04 raptor, and her = 03' z400

    I haven't been around much lately, so if you don't mind, when you guys set up a ride give me a call or send an email. we would be MORE than happy to participate.

    Will Do....
    < N > RUN ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •