Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else need new tires now???

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sv650pimp
    i'll get them for 5$ over cost let me know sizes, quantity and i'll get you a quote
    I def. appreciate ure offer Chris but seeing as this is a TSB group buy, it's only fair that we give the sale to one of our site sponsors.

I will take a 190/50 ZR17 rear. How much difference would it make if the front and rear don't match? Should I just replace both?

if were that close ill buy 2 rears instead of 1

Quote Originally Posted by BusaKiller
    I will take a 190/50 ZR17 rear. How much difference would it make if the front and rear don't match? Should I just replace both?

you should keep the front and rear the same tire. difference in compound/tread pattern is not a good idea.

6. you should never have mis-matched tires.. a dealer shouldn't even give you that option.. bad bad things can happen
    2011 Sponsor list to be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwild750
    This looks like it is for stunters and street riders, I doubt they want to buy race tires.
    hey its a tire thread so why not so how much are these going to cost
    THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH COMMON SENSE IS, ITS NOT VERY COMMON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POWDER-P
    hey its a tire thread so why not so how much are these going to cost
    Because it's a group buy thread and seems like the majority need street tires, so far specifically pilot powers.

Because it's a group buy thread and seems like the majority need street tires, so far specifically pilot powers.
    yeah so how mch for PP with a group buy if price is good ill buy a couple pair if price isnt good i ll go through my usual hook up

yeah so how mch for PP with a group buy if price is good ill buy a couple pair if price isnt good i ll go through my usual hook up
    Mosh is waiting till Tuesday night to see how many people want tires, then he will check with TSB sponsers on pricing.

Mosh is waiting till Tuesday night to see how many people want tires, then he will check with TSB sponsers on pricing.
    hmmmm i would think site sponsors would be letting people now what kind of deal they would offer with a groupbuy like this.

I might be interested in 1 each of 120 and 180 2ct tires to replace the stock pucks on my 06 gsxr if the price is right.

My stock tires have life in them, but for a good deal I will get the Michelins and keep the stock as emergency spares.

Can you give the price quote with and without installation / balancing?

hmmmm i would think site sponsors would be letting people now what kind of deal they would offer with a groupbuy like this.

they will be letting us know. we just need an exact number because the more we buy the better the price. understand?

Quote Originally Posted by TBAGR
    they will be letting us know. we just need an exact number because the more we buy the better the price. understand?
    will see hmmm!!

will see hmmm!!
    I committed to two tires before a price, but I certainly see your point wanting a price before making a decision. On the last PP group buy our sponsors came in cheaper than the places I usually do business with that sell ultra-cheap. (and it was the old crew at PA).

We'll see (as you said) on this group buy- It wouldn't seem right for us to offer our sponsors a large of amount of walk-in traffic just to find we could've got 'em cheaper elsewhere. It really wouldn't be in the interest of their business for us to post-up a cheaper price at a non-sponsor shop. Even though there's not a lot of markup on tires anyway, its still a group buy. I have faith we'll be done right as we always have by our sponsors and am comfortable.
    Steve

2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

Cool

Looks like we're over 30 already!!! Awesome guys, I've already been given some prices but asked not to post on the board, because they are so much below normal cost.
    This deal is for an over 30 group buy, which is what we're doing.
    I will say right now that I asked my buddy at Barneys about the quote I was given from Site sponsors and he said we're getting a very good price.
    Like Steve said, alot of us really needed tires now anyway so this was really just a spur of the moment thing to start a group buy and knock the price down as much as possible and I think we'll all be very happy in trusting our sponsors to hook us up.
    Please keep posting if anyone else is interested.
    I'll be going through the posts and sending out verification PM's tomorrow so we can nail this deal down Wednesday!!

I might be down for a front and rear pending price.

MIght need an extra front tire also Mosh... That would be 2 front 1 rear....

Ever been to an orgy??......I just got back from an Orgy
    I say lock it in...Collect all the cash and show the price at the same time, or PM it. That way once the price is out there it will be no last minute " ohh wow thats low I'll take one". Get it now or don't get it at all. That way we can get the ball rolling and the sponsor can get them ordered. One that size it's going to take a little while I am sure and some may need the tires sooner than others.

You also need to factor in the people that are going to back out. I'm only in if the price is right.