Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Obama oval office speach

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    5,808

    Obama oval office speech

    its on now.

    i am glad he is my president, because he is claiming he is doing all this stuff to help.

    fucking idiot.
    Last edited by ShortyR6; 06-15-2010 at 09:05 PM.

  2. #2
    ^^agree^^
    Just another F'n day in my life gone by... Try and keep up.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spring Hill (Pasco County)
    Posts
    16,851
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyR6 View Post
    its on now.

    i am glad he is my president, because he is claiming he is doing all this stuff to help.

    frigging idiot.
    I agree as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!


    2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    4,810
    no comment except to say I have no commment
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Jay actually has the best info I've seen in this thread.
    2007 Yamaha YZF R6s TOTALED thanks to a fag in a MUSTANG
    FIAT Fairing Kit, Rear seat cowl (White), Smoke Integrated rear light, Greggs Flush Mount Turn Signals, Shortened Stock exhaust & smoked windscreen

    Vortex:
    Clip Ons (Gold), Handle Bars (Gold), Levers (Gold), Rearsets (Black), Frame Sliders (white), Swingarm Spools, Front & Rear (Black) Sprocket & 520 Chain (Gold)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Lakeland, Florida.
    Posts
    566
    ohhhhnoooobama
    Attached Images Attached Images


    WASR-10

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    5,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay1 View Post
    ohhhhnoooobama
    that's pretty funny.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    look behind you.
    Posts
    13,192
    not a fan of the man myself. hell nobody is anymore.
    I'm Nico now. Still slowly moving up.

    Boredom leads to bad things.... don't ask how I know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Lakeland, Florida.
    Posts
    566
    i dont know, but i'd vote for this guy. maybe his marriage isnt a beard. GO CHUCK!!
    Attached Images Attached Images


    WASR-10

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lakeland F.L.
    Posts
    331
    100% agree .....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Over there somewhere
    Posts
    13,085
    Is it a speech or a speach? LOL
    2006 R1 Raven (Black Betty)..... And yet another project.....



    Member of F.A.R.T

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TuningforkVille, Yamiland
    Posts
    26,693
    I think hes doing what he can with what he was handed. Bush really jacked things up...

    I know Im the minority in this thinking.
    Follow the liter

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Over there somewhere
    Posts
    13,085
    I am with you Voo. The country was not an open book to us. There were things going on behind closed doors which we will NEVER know about. These things had to be dealt with by the new guy who was obviously blind sided by them! I still think he is trying.
    2006 R1 Raven (Black Betty)..... And yet another project.....



    Member of F.A.R.T

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    look behind you.
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    I think hes doing what he can with what he was handed. Bush really jacked things up...

    I know Im the minority in this thinking.
    dont get me wrong, he's TRYING to do the best he can with what he's got, but frankly, in my opinion, he's not helping the matters any, he's just making shit worse.
    I'm Nico now. Still slowly moving up.

    Boredom leads to bad things.... don't ask how I know.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    5,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay1 View Post
    i dont know, but i'd vote for this guy. maybe his marriage isnt a beard. GO CHUCK!!
    i had this on my desk today, and boy was it distracting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Apollo Beach
    Posts
    5,808
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    I think hes doing what he can with what he was handed. Bush really jacked things up...

    I know Im the minority in this thinking.
    its only been two months, i am glad he is finally taking a interest.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TuningforkVille, Yamiland
    Posts
    26,693
    I read the other day that Bush Sr made a law that stated in the event of a catastrophe, oil companies are only liable for $25,000,000 (which we all know is a piss in a bucket for oil companies.) Then Clinton repealed it, and Jr reinstated it... If that law was gone and the oil companies were held accountable 100%, I guarantee the "spill" in the gulf doesn't happen.

    I am willing to bet that after this is fixed (as best as it can be fixed)... laws in that area change... Then I'll judge our commander in chief.
    Follow the liter

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    I read the other day that Bush Sr made a law that stated in the event of a catastrophe, oil companies are only liable for $25,000,000 (which we all know is a piss in a bucket for oil companies.) Then Clinton repealed it, and Jr reinstated it... If that law was gone and the oil companies were held accountable 100%, I guarantee the "spill" in the gulf doesn't happen.

    I am willing to bet that after this is fixed (as best as it can be fixed)... laws in that area change... Then I'll judge our commander in chief.
    I think I heard CNN said 75,000,000 but I could be wrong.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    11,603
    i disliked him before disliking him was alright. matter of fact, I need to bump some old threads around election time from this forum, back when he was still the TSB Messiah
    Steve

    2010 Concours14 (everyone asks mileage, its now >109,000)
    KTM EXC
    ZX9R
    ZZR600 all lowered and its for Teressa

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spring Hill (Pasco County)
    Posts
    16,851
    Barak HUSSEIN Obama is spending the tax revenue of people that haven't yet been born, and was voted for by people who were already dead, via ACORN.
    How ironic!
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNoDoz View Post
    ApogeeNow - you are more than a little scary man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jarhead View Post
    Tommy, you really scare me sometimes.
    2007 Plasma Blue ZX-1464
    1464cc Bored & Stroked Motor, Re-Flashed ECU, OER Full Hi-Exhaust,
    SpeedoHealer, FP Velocity Stacks, Under-Cut Gears & No Flies!


    2005 Subaru Forester XT (AWD madness!)
    1997 34' Fleetwood Bounder (Chevy Big Block Power at its slowest!)

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    look behind you.
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I think I heard CNN said 75,000,000 but I could be wrong.
    well it is from the communist/capitalist news network, whichever you'd like it to be......


    Quote Originally Posted by ApogeeNow View Post
    Barak HUSSEIN Obama is spending the tax revenue of people that haven't yet been born, and was voted for by people who were already dead, via ACORN.
    How ironic!
    this sounds absolutely right, further proves I hate the man.
    I'm Nico now. Still slowly moving up.

    Boredom leads to bad things.... don't ask how I know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •