PDA

View Full Version : Jackson's Photo Shoot Pics are Up

griffinzx10
10-08-2005, 09:24 AM
The Jackson's photo shoot pics are now up on the main site. You can see them under Local News > TSB Photo Shoot at Jackson's. Or for the lazy, you can just click here (http://www.tampasportbikes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=27).

Also, if you go to see the pictures, make sure you are logged into the main site, only registered users can view the pictures.

LatinBusa
10-08-2005, 10:12 AM
The pictures are great. Thanks for putting them on the site. Everyone looks great. I just have one thing to commit on. I am gonna have to send you that site you sent me. You talk about me. See mistakes do happen. The last time I looked. It was HAYABUSA. You put LatinBusa on his his Haybusa. Beside that everything looks great.

griffinzx10
10-08-2005, 10:21 AM
The pictures are great. Thanks for putting them on the site. Everyone looks great. I just have one thing to commit on. I am gonna have to send you that site you sent me. You talk about me. See mistakes do happen. The last time I looked. It was HAYABUSA. You put LatinBusa on his his Haybusa. Beside that everything looks great.

RESOLVED

LatinBusa
10-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Thank you. You the man.

griffinzx10
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Thank you. You the man.

Funny thing is I was on Suzuki's site. But I get too bogged down with doing 3-4 different things at a time. But sorry about the typo bro.

Tina
10-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Those are great pics! Thanks for putting the ride together and hooking us up with the professional photog. It was great to meet everyone.

Now, the action shots are on Craig's computer and are for sale to the highest bidder. Who knew LB and Slo were so soooooo photogenic? Can you say "Mmmm-hmmmm... sexy"!! And we haven't even started the Photoshopping yet!!! :cryingeye

griffinzx10
10-08-2005, 09:13 PM
:spit: :crackup: Ha ha ha, Tina you evil woman, (You fit in perfectly here). I can't wait to see the finished photos......

Tina
10-08-2005, 09:16 PM
DAMN! Craig just told me he sent you a copy of them. So now we go halfsies on 'em. :banghead:

griffinzx10
10-09-2005, 07:55 AM
DAMN! Craig just told me he sent you a copy of them. So now we go halfsies on 'em. :banghead:

Well seeing as how your have the Copyright on the orginally pics, I'll only ask for a preview first.......:D

LatinBusa
10-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Tina YOU ARE EVIL. but please keep in mind that i have some also and I also have photoshop. As G can tell you I also can be very evil. LOL Tina you know I would never do that to you.

Yea right. i would do it in a heart beat,